Since 1889, The Grand has stood tall in Ballarat’s CBD. Decorated in classic red bricks and proudly conveying old-time grandeur, The Grand is an ideal location for elegant weddings - especially for couples after a wedding venue with a rich history. Built over 130 years ago, this stunning building has hosted the wedding of many a couple, with its boutique function spaces providing the perfect backdrop for celebrations.
The three beautiful and sophisticated function rooms include The Ballroom, The Chapel, and The Bar and Lounge. Each space is classic in design, and provides couples with a breathtaking setting for their reception. Depending on your chosen function space, you may like to plan your wedding as an elegant cocktail-style event or serve your guests traditional, plated mains and entrees.
Whatever your culinary decision, your loved ones will be served scrumptious meals that are positively magnificent. The fare at The Grand is lovingly prepared by a team of hardworking chefs, each with a burning desire to create flavoursome dishes that impress and delight. These hearty meals will be well-presented, and will adhere to any dietary requirements you may have.
Your guests can enjoy their food while taking in the beauty of this classic, Ballarat wedding venue. Ideally-located and close to transport links, The Grand is a stunning function centre with all the makings of an exceptional wedding venue.
“Here at The Grand we are passionate about your function. Working closely with all our clients, we strive to bring your vision to life and create your perfect event.” The Grand
What you can expect when working with The Grand for your wedding:
- Historic wedding venue. If an iconic wedding venue with a rich history checks all your boxes, then The Grand is a brilliant find.
- Exceptional service. The team at The Grand are passionate about providing terrific customer service, ensuring their couples are supported and their dream day comes to life.
- Your choice of reception space. If your wedding is a little more intimate, you might like The Chapel for your magical reception. Planning something a bit more grand? You’ll want to opt for the expansive ballroom.
- Grandeur and luxury. This stunning wedding venue is as magnificent as they come, and boasts absolute opulence and sophistication.
- Central Ballarat location. Situated on Dana Street, The Grand is a centrally-located wedding venue close to many transport links.
Highlights of working with The Grand:
- Classic building with sophisticated finishings
- Historic wedding venue with character
- Indoor ceremony option
- Three stylish reception rooms to choose from