The Goods Shed is a chic heritage-listed wedding venue steeped in history and industrial charm. It boasts striking, versatile wedding spaces complete with state-of-the-art audio-visual tech, world-class hospitality, and undeniable ambience. Focussed on culture and innovation, this stunning venue offers delicious catering, outstanding service, and a passion for supporting the Ballarat community.
If you're looking for a unique wedding space sprinkled with historical features and gorgeous contemporary charm — The Goods Shed is the venue for you! This artistically-designed space — built in 1863 — has meticulously conserved and restored its rich heritage, celebrating Ballarat's culture and strong sense of community. It boasts several multi-purpose rooms, complete with rich wooden detailing, exposed beams, pitched ceilings, moody, industrial details, and more!
Whether you're after a casual indoor cocktail affair or a vibrant gathering that flows into the landscaped outdoor Event Plaza — the choice is yours. With innovative, fresh menus, open, airy spaces, and outstanding, attentive service, you can rest assured you and your wedding vision will be well looked after and brought to life in flawless fashion!
What you'll love about your wedding at The Goods Shed Ballarat, Victoria:
- Historical yet contemporary spaces. The Goods Shed boasts unique, versatile multi-purpose wedding settings, including the gorgeous, spacious Lydiard Hall — featuring deep wooden and stone accents, exposed beams, and high-tech sound and lighting. The Carriage Rooms are bright, airy, and open, showcasing a gorgeous industrial charm. Terminus Theatre is warm and moody, with pitched ceilings, exposed beams, and an abundance of character. And we can't forget the Event Plaza — a vibrant landscaped outdoor area with smooth paving and a beautiful mini amphitheatre — which can be hired independently or in conjunction with the other Goods Shed spaces.
- Delicious catering. The Goods Shed culinary experts, Atlantic Group, focus on offering inspired cultural menus that remind you to indulge in life's pleasures. You can expect fresh, seasonal produce, warm, friendly service, and unforgettable pops of flavour.
- Easily-organised accommodation. The dedicated Goods Shed team can effortlessly organise accommodation for you and your loved ones at Quest Apartment Hotels — a luxury hotel with beautiful modern facilities and exceptional service.
What The Goods Shed Ballarat, Victoria weddings are like:
- Chic heritage-listed wedding venue
- Stunning, industrial multi-purpose wedding spaces
- Outdoor Event Plaza
- Delicious, fresh menus
- Accommodation at Quest Apartment Hotels
- Optimal Ballarat location
- Attentive, passionate service
What's the maximum capacity for weddings at The Goods Shed Ballarat, Victoria?
The Goods Shed can accommodate up to 308 guests in their Terminus Theatre, 240 in their Lydiard Hall, and 120 in their Carriage Rooms.
The Goods Shed is indisputably the premier choice in Ballarat for festivals, launches, events, and so much more.