Collective Weddings & Events is the successful, high-quality wedding and event planning business of experienced wedding planner, Kyna Maggs. Kyna is a standout professional in her field, with her background in customer service and qualification in wedding planning making her an exceptional, knowledgeable wedding and event planner. Working with couples across Perth, Kyna is often commended for her positive energy and enthusiasm - she keeps her couples feeling calm and relaxed throughout the wedding planning process. Her warm manner and passion for her job shine through, allowing couples to relax and let Kyna do what she does best: plan. From vendor management to organising styling and decorations, Collective Weddings & Events offers a wide variety of services, all designed to take the pressure off couples so they can focus on more fun tasks - like sampling reception meals and dress shopping!
“My clients love my enthusiasm, energy and positive outlook. They also love my calm demeanour and passion. There is no such thing as impossible. My clients fully trust me and feel super relaxed knowing that I am here to fully support and guide them through the event. I have a warm, inviting charm that puts them at ease.” Kyna Maggs
What you can expect when working with Collective Weddings & Events for your wedding:
- Qualified wedding planner. Kyna Maggs is a terrific, helpful and efficient wedding planner - let’s put it down to her experience and wedding planning qualification! Kyna is passionate about providing the best possible service and wedding coordination, which is why she took the extra step to study her craft. You best believe her work is nothing short of amazing!
- Attention to detail. Kyna has a keen eye for detail and is highly organised - you’ll be pleased to discover she is across all the information regarding your wedding, and then some. From managing invoices and organising supplier arrival times and set-up locations, handling the details is where Kyna excels.
- People-person. As an extrovert, Kyna has always been a real people-person - she gets along with just about anyone! With her warm personality and relaxed, easy-going manner, she’s a delight to talk to - which will certainly come in handy when working with her on your wedding!
- Creativity. Kyna is a highly creative wedding planner, with her talent for visual design and art going all the way back to her childhood. Today, Kyna uses this natural talent to help couples design the wedding of their dreams - be that a sophisticated, all-white wedding or a large occasion with a colourful palette and unique theme.
- Calm demeanour. Well, you don’t exactly want your wedding planner to be stressed out, do you? Kyna can handle any roadblocks with ease, and stays calm while she does it. Trust us, Kyna stays cool under pressure - perhaps it has something to do with her confidence and the fact she’s so good at her job!
Here’s what else you need to know about Collective Weddings & Events:
- Background in customer service. As we’ve mentioned, Kyna is a real people-person! This can be put down to her natural confidence, extrovertism and bubbly personality, but it also has to do with her years in customer service - trust us, she can handle anything.
- Support and guidance. By the end of your wedding, you will be so, so thankful you booked Kyna to help you plan your wedding. Kyna provides exceptional service and guides her couples through the planning process with a soft touch - you’ll appreciate all the support, assistance and resources Kyna provides you with.
- Communication. Kyna will answer any questions you might have and provide you with plenty of timely, helpful communication, if you wish! Whether you want to be kept in the loop or would prefer she only contact you when you have a decision to make, this can be arranged.
“I like to describe myself like a Kaleidoscope. Every time you turn it, it shows something beautiful and different, a new pattern and creation. I like to unlock the imagination and bring the story and happily ever after to life. It is like a visual feast.” Kyna Maggs