Choosing a wedding photographer is an essential part of the wedding planning process. On the day itself, the wedding goes so quickly, it can feel like a blur! It’s always great to have a talented photographer to document all the details and little unexpected interactions that will trigger your memory for many years to come. Having a wedding album is also a beautiful way to display one of the most significant moments of your life.
Kelly from My Scandi Style Photography is a natural photographer with an eye for detail and a playful approach. You’ll feel so comfortable around her, and her clients always comment on how stunning the finished results are. Kelly’s candid and authentic style suits any setting, from warehouse venues in Melbourne CBD to beach weddings on the Great Ocean Road.
My Scandi Style Photography’s extensive wedding portfolio goes to show how many couples enjoy working with Kelly. She can travel to your Melbourne wedding venue and capture the entire experience for you to cherish forever. She’s covered weddings in vineyards, gardens, churches, forests, parklands, and indoor venues. You name it; she can create stunning imagery that makes the most of your chosen surroundings and the flattering natural light.
‘Kelly was amazing! She captured our event exactly how we envisioned it and was able to catch some great moments for us. She was attentive, helpful and kept us at ease and the pictures came out fantastic’. Naing & Rita
Meet Kelly, Owner of My Scandi Style Photography
Laidback, engaging and creative, Kelly is a popular wedding photographer in Melbourne who will capture your wedding day in a unique and refreshing way. She’ll guide you to get the right shots, make you feel like no one’s watching, and bring out the best in you both. Working with Kelly also allows you to soak up those incredible first moments as newlyweds. From your consultation to delivering your edited photos, her communication is clear and effortless.
What makes My Scandi Style Photography an ideal choice for your wedding?
- Efficient Editing. You’ll receive ten beautiful edited images within 24 hours, and the rest will follow up to 30 days after the wedding day. She can also make a bespoke album.
- Natural Candid Style. Kelly will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera so that your authentic personalities will shine. She’s easy to connect with; you’ll have lots of fun!
- Tailored Package. Whether you’d like to book an engagement photoshoot, partial wedding photography or the full day package, Kelly can work to your specific brief.
- Years of Experience. My Scandi Style Photography has been capturing happy couples across all of Melbourne. She’ll get to know you personally and deliver what you’re after.
What unique services do My Scandi Style Photography provide?
- Pre-wedding Consultation. Kelly can meet you in-person at your venue, a chosen cafe or bar, or even online to discuss your wedding day plans. She’ll then tailor a quote.
- Full-Day Photography Package. Kelly can capture the wedding day preparations, the ceremony and the reception and produce 50 - 100 high-quality wedding photos per hour.
- Engagement Photoshoot. My Scandi Style Photography can meet with you before the wedding day to get to know you and your vision. The photos are great for your invites!
- Wedding Album. Once you’ve received your wedding photos, you can select your favourites to include in a bespoke album. It’s a beautiful way to display your big day.
- Fine Art Prints & Wall Art. If you’d like to enlarge your photos and get them framed, My Scandi Style Photography can print them in high definition, and in a made-to-order size.
Here’s What Other Benefits You’ll Receive With My Scandi Style Photography:
- An approachable and experienced wedding photographer
- High-quality, beautifully captured moments with loved ones
- Clear and easy communication in the run-up to the day
- Familiarity with wedding venues in Melbourne and beyond
- Customised photography package to suit your needs
- Crisp images without watermarks
What Areas Of Australia Do You Cover?
My Scandi Style Photography is based in East Melbourne. Still, Kelly can travel to your desired wedding venue anywhere in Melbourne or Victoria.
How Long Does It Take To Get Our Wedding Photos Back?
My Scandi Style Photography will provide a sneak peek of 10 images within 24 hours of your wedding, and the full album will be available within 30 days.
How Do We Book Scandi Style Photography?
All you need to do is sign a contract and pay a 20% deposit to secure the date. The remaining balance is payable one month before the wedding day.
‘Kelly was fantastic on our wedding day; she was so helpful and great at giving us suggestions because we weren’t the most comfortable in front of the camera. We had plenty of laughs, and that helped!’ Ashley and Sean