From a very young age, Sam from Studio 477 knew he wanted to be a wedding photographer. Pursuing photography studies in higher education, and now an accredited member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography, Sam is an experienced and qualified professional. Studio 477 has been operating since 1980 and has since become one of Melbourne’s most trusted photography studios.
“We really appreciated Sam's attention to detail. On our wedding day he braved the freezing cold just to make sure we had the very best shots. He was so easy to communicate with along our wedding journey and so very patient on the day. Studio 477 always went above and beyond to make sure we were both happy on the day which was really reassurring.” Krysten C
Photography packages with Studio 477 are discussed and tailored over your initial in-person consultation. This meeting between the photographer and couple is important for a number of reasons, chief of which is deciding if your personality and ideal photography styles click. Check out the Studio 477 portfolio and highlight a few of your favourite images to bring as references.
Studio 477 love shooting as natural as possible, which is why the gallery is filled with genuine laughter, beaming smiles, and an abundance of soft sunlight. Sam works closely with couples to explore your unique style and preferences, ensuring you feel confident on the day that you’re being captured in a way that makes you feel comfortable and confident.
What you’ll love about Studio 477 Photographic Art for your Melbourne wedding:
- The personalised packages. Wedding coverage starts from $2395, and there are additional options you can discuss during your initial meeting.
- A highly qualified professional. Sam is a member of the AIPP and holds tertiary qualifications from the Photographic Imaging College.
- An emphasis on natural elements. Natural light, love, and moments; Studio 477 specialises in capturing the candid and genuine exchanges of emotion that so easily occur on a wedding day.
Highlights of Studio 477 Photographic Art:
- Melbourne-based, open to destination weddings
- High-res images sent via USB, low-res images available via online gallery
- Hardcopy wedding albums available
- Images colour corrected, retouching upon discussion
What is Studio 477 Photographic Art Melbourne’s wedding photography style?
Studio 477 Photographic Art feel natural and raw, with plenty of natural light and genuine emotions.
How much does Studio 477 Photographic Art Melbourne charge for wedding photography?
Wedding coverage packages start from $2395.
How will I receive my wedding photos from Studio 477 Photographic Art?
High-resolution images will be given to you on a USB, low-resolution images will be available in an online gallery.
“He was very thorough and was all over it. Stayed back later than what we paid for. The photos were unbelievable. Honestly the best photos, just great!”