If you’re on the hunt for a soulful, highly skilled photographer who can capture your love story in a new, vibrant way, Jayga McMullen is for you. Being brought up in Hong Kong, Jayga formed a deep love and appreciation for people in all their forms. She strives to represent individuals and couples as authentically as possible through a photo-journalistic approach.
“Jayga is the perfect combination of relaxed and industrious, working hard to capture our day from all angles. She is patient, warm, and highly skilled technically. Best of all we got some breathtaking pictures which we will treasure forever. We would highly recommend Jayga!” — Michelle O.
What you’ll love about working with Jayga McMullen Photography Western Australia for your wedding:
- Breathtakingly emotive wedding photographs. Jayga has a knack for seeing and translating precious, intimate moments between you, your partner, and loved ones into visual keepsakes filled with an abundance of life and movement. When looking at your wedding photographs, you’ll be able to see and feel exactly how you felt in the moment — every smile, touch, glistening eye, and embrace.
- Highly experienced. With 10+ years of local and international experience, Jayga continues to refine her already incredible photographic skills. She has a Diploma in Photography, worked under some of the world’s leading photographers, gained lighting and editing experience in a portrait studio, and has since returned to Perth to share her talent with couples throughout WA.
- Warm, passionate disposition. Jayga adores being a part of a couple’s big, exciting day. She will soak up every bit of infectious joy throughout your wedding day and capture it for you in stunning visual memories. Her bubbly, thoughtful persona won’t go unnoticed but add to the merriment of the day.
Highlights of working with Jayga McMullen Photography Western Australia:
- 10+ years of experience photographing weddings
- Instinctual artistic eye
- Breathtaking, emotive photo-journalistic images
- Warm, passionate nature
- Complimentary engagement shoot
- Reliable, honest rates
“I can't recommend Jayga McMullen Photography highly enough. Jayga took the time to get to know us and get truly involved in our big day. She has excellent communication and people skills and puts our guests and us at ease, plus delivering awesome pictures—seamless process and fantastic results.” — Adam J.