Mel Panteli Photography is an Accredited Professional Wedding Photographer servicing Daylesford and Macedon Ranges. As a dreamer, a light chaser, and a romantic at heart — you can expect timeless, authentic images with a cinematic feel. Mel loves connecting with couples, ensuring they feel as comfortable and at ease as possible. She offers a range of packages, including up to 12 hours of coverage.
On the hunt for a talented, fully accredited wedding photographer? If so, you can't look past the vibrant Mel Panteli! Known for her light-filled photography and flair for creativity, she won't disappoint. You can expect timeless classy compositions, romantic hues, and exquisite attention to detail. She offers a wide range of packages, from Bronze to Platinum, including up to 12 hours of shooting time, approximately 1200 beautifully edited images, an online gallery, fine art prints, boutique book flushmount fine art wedding albums and more!
What you'll love about working with Mel Panteli Photography for your Daylesford, Macedon Ranges wedding:
- Stunning, classy romantic imagery. Mel is all about authentically capturing your love story through timeless photographs. She has a knack for working with natural lighting and incorporating your beautiful surroundings. Her aim is to capture the true spirit of the moment and deliver images that will resonate an authentic connection and emotion to her couples.
- Expertly-designed packages. Mel offers a variety of lovingly-crafted packages for you to browse. You can expect a sneak peek within 24 hours of your wedding, all images in high-resolution printable formats, an online gallery, fine art matted prints, and more!
Highlights of working with Mel Panteli Photography Daylesford, Macedon Ranges:
- Accredited professional wedding photographer
- Timeless, romantic, authentic imagery
- Expertly-designed packages
- Up to 12 hours coverage
- Warm, passionate personality
I'm a light chaser, a coffee freak and love a good crisp sav in the evenings. I'm a mum of two awesome kids and wife to my best friend of 24 years. Photography is the other love of my life. I'm one of the lucky ones who is truly blessed to do what I love for a living. I dream big, live bigger. Its a life rule for me that if I'm not on holiday, I've got one booked in to look forward to. I'm very passionate about my craft, I work full-time and am a fully Accredited Pro Wedding Photographer.