Zaki Duo is an award-winning Sydney-based violin and guitar duo offering a stunning, versatile sound, a wide repertoire of music, and a polished, sophisticated presentation. Known for their inspired arrangements and personalised service, Isabel and Ariel won't disappoint but elevate your wedding day with their beautiful melodies and effortless blends of genres.
Looking for an elegant, immersive addition to your wedding day? If so, you'll love the exquisite musical arrangements of power duo — Isabel and Ariel. They boast a versatile range of songs and are willing to adapt their style to suit your overall wedding theme. They are also happy to arrange special requests to ensure your day glows with your individuality. From timeless, classical pieces to today's top pop songs, they can do it all — adding their own unique flair to each.
Winners of the Wedding Instrumentalists category of the 2023 ABIA Wedding Awards based on client reviews, the pair have deonstrated their committment to bringing each couple's special day to life.
"I just wanted to say thank you so much for the beautiful music yesterday. It was perfect. You are both brilliant at what you do. The entrance music was just beautiful, and I felt so calm walking along to it with dad. I had a lot of guests compliment the ceremony/canapé music. They loved your style." — Kate & James.
What you'll love about working with Zaki Duo for your Sydney wedding:
- Stunning sound. If you wish to compliment your wedding canapes or ceremony with beautiful live music, you can't look past Zaki Duo! They offer effortless blends of musical styles, an upbeat presence, and refined technical skills. For an extra touch of class and musical magic, Isabel and Ariel have you covered!
- Wide repertoire of music. Influenced by a wide range of cultural music, Zaki Duo can perform everything from jazz, classical and contemporary pop to folk music, traditional tunes, and timeless love ballads.
- Outstanding, attentive service. What you see is what you get when working with this passionate team. They are all about creating a vibrant, memorable atmosphere for you and your guests. If you have particular songs you'd like them to play, they are more than happy to do so.
Highlights of working with Zaki Duo Sydney:
- Versatile violin and guitar duo
- Stunning, melodic sound
- Large repertoire of music
- Personalised, attentive service
- Highly experienced team
"Everyone really appreciated and enjoyed your playing, evident by enthusiastic applause on several occasions. People commented on how much they liked your music and how it added to the event. It was wonderful to have such a diverse range of songs and pieces to choose from with great arrangements. The quality of playing and performance was first-class. I would definitely recommend anyone to book you for their event." — Sue.
The Zāki Duo are a Sydney-based ensemble who play an eclectic mix of world, classical and popular music. They have performed across Sydney and surrounding regions in a wide range of venues and settings such as home- concerts, weddings, birthday parties, restaurants, and galleries. They are available for bookings, so if you'd like them to perform at your next special event, please get in touch!
MS Isabel Tzorbatzaki