When selecting the perfect function band, you have to make a choice that will affect your whole night. Will it be full of fun pop anthems, classy jazz, classic head-banging rock, or the guilty pleasure of cheesy 80s sing-a-longs? Luckily, with The Freetones, you don’t have to settle on just one vibe – their versatility means that you can have it all.
The Freetones started out as a 5-piece band back in 2006, but have since streamlined to cater for all kinds of special nights, in whatever configuration suits you best. Longstanding member, multi-instrumentalist Jason Bone (guitar/vocals/saxophone), is most often joined by vocal powerhouse Marissa Saroca (vocals/keys/percussion) and the most talented and respected musicians to round out the soundtrack for your perfect evening.
Guaranteed to keep you entertained, whether it be sipping champagne to classy saxophone-drenched jazz tunes, to the dance floor rush of the latest pop hit and old-school tracks that we all love to love. Everyone remembers the funnest weddings - let us take care of that.
- Can learn and perform your ‘special moments’ songs!
- Decades of performing and recording experience
- Versatile musicians, who can deliver different styles through the night depending on the atmosphere you want
- Available for ceremonies, canapes and reception as solo/duo/trio or larger band
- Can pack a dance floor!! And also serenade when the mood is more romantic…
- Includes quality PA and sound equipment