If you’re on the hunt for a professional wedding band to bring an energetic, fun, passionate vibe to your wedding day, Soul Nights Band has you covered! Armed with over ten years of experience in the music industry, an impressive range of RnB, dance, jazz music, and undeniable charisma and soul, this full, five-piece band knows how to get a party started.
As professional musicians, you can expect nothing less than warm, personable service, fine attention to detail, and excellent organisational skills. Comprised of a female and a male vocalist, drums, keys, and bass, Soul Nights Band offers couples a beautiful, rich sound and an equally vibrant, powerful atmosphere. The undeniable chemistry and harmony between these performers will have you and your guests up and dancing in no time!
“If you want a funk and soul band for your wedding, then the Soul Nights band is it. They were amazing at our wedding reception and got everyone dancing. The atmosphere came alive as soon as they came on, and we can’t thank them enough for such a great night!” — Jean Louis + Karen.
What you’ll love about working with Soul Nights Band for your New South Wales wedding:
- An impressive repertoire of music. From the ’70s, ’80s, and ’90s hits to today’s popular beats, there’s nothing this band can’t do! Whether you’re after a romantic RnB classic, a groovy dance tune, or a soulful jazz soundtrack, Soul Nights Band won’t disappoint!
- Talented, highly experienced musicians. Soul Nights Band boasts five passionate stars who know how to bring a space to life, including Maybelle Galuvao, a powerful vocalist who appeared on The Voice in 2014. For a rich, stunning, lively sound, look no further than Soul Nights Band.
- Spectacular packages. Whether you’re after a full five-piece band to keep your guests entertained or a more intimate but equally fantastic trio, Soul Nights can accommodate. Their standard package includes three x 45-minute sets, background music, full lighting and sound production, a sound operator, and the full five-piece band. You can, however, add a guitarist, sax, or percussion player to your set or opt for their Soul Nights Trio.
Highlights of working with Soul Nights Band:
- Renowned, premium RnB, Dance, and Jazz wedding band
- 10+ years of experience performing live at weddings and other events
- An impressive repertoire of music
- Highly experienced, talented, professional musicians
- Professional sound and lighting equipment
“Soul Nights were wonderful. Everyone loved the quality and the type of music they played. Apparently, the dancefloor was full for the whole night, which is always a good sign. We would definitely have Soul Nights at our next dinner.” — Terri.