Katcha Music - the business of husband and wife duo, Kat and Cha - has been in the making for 12 years. They’re no strangers to an epic love story, as they, too, found a deep, soulful connection unlike any other - a passion for music that they just had to share with other couples choosing to spend their lives together.
With experience performing all across Australia, Kat and Cha’s bond has only deepened, as has their dedication to providing couples with the perfect soundtracks to their special moments. If incredible live music is what you’re after, Katcha Music won’t disappoint. Not only do they boast raw talent, they sound fantastic and offer terrific customer service - your guests will love them!
“Kat and Cha were fantastic for our wedding. I would highly recommend them. They are professional and exceptional musicians. 100% made our wedding perfect.” - Jeremy M.
What you’ll love about working with Katcha Music for your NSW wedding:
- Their passion for love and music. Katcha Music believes in the power of song to express, reveal, and uncover true feelings of love and connection between others. They strive to inspire you and your guests on your wedding day and add to the joy and merriment.
- Award-winning duo. Kat and Cha have won several awards, including the Akademia Music Award for Best Pop/Americana Song, Best Duo Award, Best Listener’s Pick Award, Best Electronica Track Award, and others. They also boast over 2000 monthly Spotify listeners, with over a million streams per song.
- They offer it all. Katcha Music is a reputable music duo offering their spectacular entertainment to couples all around NSW. However, their list of offerings doesn’t end at live music. They also teach, produce, manage, and mentor other artists - with their own fully functional recording studio that caters to all sorts of genres.
Highlights of working with Katcha Music NSW:
- Experience within the wedding and music industry
- Incredible creativity, professionalism, and customer service
- Warm, comfortable, fun atmosphere
- Diverse, unique, soulful sound
- Band add-ons including saxophonist
“We had Katcha as a three-piece band with a saxophonist at our wedding reception and loved them!! The pre-event customer service was genuine, professional and personable. By the end of it all, you walk away feeling like they are good friends! They not only played sets from a song list we gave them but also provided us use of their microphone for speeches, a laptop to play a USB of our own music after they had finished their sets, downloaded songs we wanted but didn't have to their equipment so it could be played on the night AND even let one of our friends take control of the mic and sing a few songs!! I would certainly have this band at any future events I have!” - Saskia S.