If you can imagine nothing better than the mellow sounds of acoustic guitar and Piano as you walk down the aisle, then you'll love Studio8's exquisite music. Southern Highlands-based Luke, a gifted guitarist and singer/songwriter, plays relaxing music with his wife Michelle on keyboards - music that delights and soothes those who are lucky enough to listen to it. Some of the songs that Luke and Michelle play are original songs they wrote together.
Smooth and gentle, Studio8's sound is perfect for your walk down the aisle, cocktail hour, and during your reception as your guests chat and devour their meals. Their beautiful music is ideal wedding entertainment, and doesn't dominate the room or interrupt the merriment. Flexible and versatile, They can perform many enchanting songs for your guests and will beautifully set the tone for your dreamy wedding.
What you'll love about working with Studio8 for your Southern Highlands wedding:
- Experienced performer with talent. Luke and Michelle perform professionally, including at the Tamworth Country Music Festival and the Parkes Elvis Festival They have also been writing songs for many years. Lukes albums "Goodbye Frankie" and "Little Worlds" can he heard on all major streaming services.
- Romantic atmosphere. Studio8's sound is perfect for weddings: It's gentle, relaxing, and best of all, romantic. The vocals, acoustic guitar and piano will perfectly set the scene for a romantic wedding ceremony and reception.
- Professional, organised musicians. With Studio8 as your wedding entertainment, you won't need to worry about a thing. They bring all their own equipment, arrive early, and are as professional as can be when performing. Luke and Michelle believe being asked to perform at weddings is an honour and treats the opportunity as such.
Highlights of Studio8 :
- Skilful performers with years of experience
- Kind, friendly, highly competent professional
- Passionate vocals
- Ideal for ceremonies, cocktail hour, receptions
- Their performances include a number of original songs
- Luke also plays the banjo and ukulele
- Services the Southern Highlands area