If you’re looking for a lively, passionate, dedicated professional to create the ideal atmosphere for your wedding day, look no further than Davertainment. With multiple highly-experienced, talented MCs, DJs, hosts, and compères to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Not only does the Davertainment team strive to achieve outstanding, personable customer service, but they each do so with their individual creativity and flair.
Versatility, flexibility, thoughtfulness, organisation, and raw passion are at the forefront of this fantastic entertainment company. From initial planning processes through to your unforgettable wedding celebrations, you’ll feel at ease knowing Davertainment has everything covered.
Whether you’re after a cool, calm, and collected MC to kick off your wedding, an energetic DJ to get the reception party started, or a charming, witty MC/DJ combo to keep your guests engaged and enthusiastic all day long, Davertainment can accommodate.
“Dave of Davertainment was awesome! He was super friendly and professional from start to finish. He had the right amount of humour and got along fantastically with everyone. He ran the night ever so smoothly, including reading out some personal congratulations from those unable to attend. His music was great, and he perfectly accommodated my guest’s requests!” — Katrice C.
What you’ll love about working with Davertainment for your New South Wales wedding:
- Versatile professional DJs and MCs. Davertainment boasts many incredibly talented, dedicated, and adaptable DJs and MCs. Each professional offers their own unique personality, background, and musical expertise, including classic 70s tunes, 80s and 90s rock, and 2000s hits. However, they’re all well-versed in various eras, genres, today’s top 40, and popular wedding songs you can’t go without! They’ll also happily take on any requests you have to ensure your favourite melodies accompany your wedding day.
- Highly experienced team. If you value experience, you’ll love working with Davertainment. Each team member boasts an impressive background in either weddings or entertainment — some with even 30+ years up their sleeves. With a collective goal towards quality, personable customer service, you can expect nothing more than top professionalism, a fun, lively atmosphere, and invaluable expertise within their fields.
- They do it all. Davertainment strives towards a seamless, enjoyable customer experience, and therefore, takes care of all the details for you! From initial consultations, planning, and song requests to providing quality sound and lighting equipment, setting up, packing down, and collaborating with venues, you won’t have to worry about a thing.
What packages does Davertainment offer couples?
Davertainment’s wedding packages include everything you’ll need for an unforgettable wedding. They offer couples a personalised wedding experience to ensure their needs and requirements are fully met. Here are some examples of what’s included:
- MC, DJ, or combined MC/DJ
- Ceremony, Canapes, Reception
- Ceremony and Reception
- Reception only
Highlights of working with Davertainment New South Wales:
- Highly experienced, passionate, versatile DJs, MCs, hosts, and compères
- Personalised services to suit your needs and requirements
- Quality sound and lighting equipment, set up and pull down provided at no additional cost
- Straightforward wedding packages
- Travel time and expenses included in pricing
How long do you typically suggest couples book your services for?
Davertainment recommends booking their services for five to six hours for your wedding reception or ceremony if the celebrant requires their services and assistance.
Do you include travel in your pricing?
Davertainment includes travel time and expenses their pricing.
Are couples able to see you perform live prior to their wedding?
Davertainemnt is happy to provide video footage when requested.
Do you take song requests from the couple?
What’s a wedding without your favourite tunes? Davertainment definitely takes song requests during planning or in real-time at the reception. This includes your guest's requests.
Can you assist a family member or friend to MC our wedding?
Davertainment offers spectacular MCing services but can also assist your chosen family member or friend to emcee if requested.
Meet the team:
- 30 years of wedding experience.
- Extremely passionate about providing an enjoyable time for his clients.
- Professional and reliable MC/DJ without being over the top.
- Knows the 70s and 80s music back to front
- Adaptable to modern music and top 40
- Italian heritage
- 20 years of DJing experience
- Loves DJing all sorts of functions, especially weddings
- An expert in 80s and 90s rock and pop songs, along with understanding top 40 hits
- Has DJed hundreds if not thousands of functions and weddings over the years
- Primarily a DJ but also a capable MC/DJ when required
- Macedonian background
- 10+ years of experience MC/DJing weddings
- A calm, friendly & personable demeanour as MC/DJ
- Sound knowledge of the 90s and 2000s hits
- An expert at reading the crowd and adapting accordingly
- 25 years of commercial radio announcing experience
- An accomplished MC and DJ who brings a professional vibe and energy to an event without being over the top.
- Familiar with all forms and genres of music
- Can read and work with the crowd brilliantly
- Full of energy and enthusiasm for the role of wedding MC/DJ
- Loves to keep up to date with all the latest top 40 hits
- An expert in Kid's Discos
- Perfect for that couple that wants a high energy, “let's party” attitude
- 20 years of club and function experience
- Primarily a DJ
- Passionate about his DJing
- Up to date with all the latest music, along with a solid knowledge of all the hits from the 70s, 80s, and 90s
- Perfect for those whose priority is the music and mixes and who may require basic MCing
- Solid, reliable and vastly experienced wedding MC/DJ who gets the job done without any fuss or fanfare
- Receives excellent reviews from clients
- An expert in 70s, 80s and 90s hits, but with his regular gigs as a wedding MC/DJ, he also has a vast knowledge of modern music, including top 40 as required
- 10+ years of experience in wedding entertainment
- Vibrant, outgoing personality with a dose of charm and cheekiness thrown into the mix!
- Loves the role of wedding MC/DJ and is an expert in both roles
- He loves hits from the 2000s, including the top 40
- His experience MC/DJing hundreds of weddings has provided him with a strong knowledge of all eras of popular music.
“Excellent gentlemen to work with. They made everything run smoothly and took on board any changes or specifics that we requested. I would definitely recommend Davertainment. A very friendly, thorough, and thoughtful team who tackled any delay with professionalism and decorum, ensuring everything continued to run as smoothly as possible.” — Kathryn R.