What you can expect when working with Birds of a Feather for your wedding music:
- Incredible music. This duo was born to perform together! Hannah has the most dreamy voice while Mike is an outstanding guitar player, and together they sound incredible. Your guests will love their sound - they provide a fresh take on well-loved songs.
- Extensive song list. From Kim Carnes’ ‘Bette Davis Eyes’ and Fleetwood Mac’s ‘Dreams’ to ‘Get Lucky’ by Daft Punk, Birds of a Feather have a wide selection of songs - including both recent hits to classic tunes - for you to choose from.
- Versatile genres. Whether you’d prefer jazz, pop, folk or even blues at your wedding, Birds of a Feather can accommodate your request - you need only ask. This duo is versatile, and can play a range of genres to suit your needs. You might like them to play soulful sounds at your ceremony and then increase the tempo at your reception to get your guests on the dance floor - it’s entirely up to you!
- Experienced musicians. Hannah and Mike are confident, experienced performers, with this pair having studied at the Australian Institute of Music and performed at numerous events, weddings, festivals and pubs over the years.
- Wedding packages. Birds of a Feather offer convenient wedding packages, with prices ranging from as little as $500 to $2500. You might like a full wedding package or music just for the pre-ceremony and wedding, or after you’re married during the cocktail hour. These packages also include a complimentary microphone for your MC & speeches - score!
- MC. 'Hannah the Host' is happy to confidently be the MC (Master of Ceremony) of your event for just $200 on top of a music package. Her experience in the performing arts makes her a perfect candidate to create your audience and introduce your honorary guests on your special day.
- Travel. This talented duo are based in Newcastle, and do not have any additional travel fees for weddings within 45 minutes of Newcastle’s CBD. However, they frequently travel around the state to be at weddings - think, Byron Bay, Hunter Valley, Regional Victoria and the Mid North Coast - and they do charge a small travel fee for these occasions to cover their travel costs.
- Other events. Like what you hear? Luckily, Birds of a Feather are also available for private and corporate events, with prices starting from as little as $400 for two hours. Whether you’re hoping to book them for a 40th birthday or Christmas party, they’re happy to help.