Hunter Events NSW is a one-stop-shop for planning, styling, supplier sourcing and wedding advice. Their team has a wealth of knowledge and experience to make your wedding one to remember. From masterful planning to the personalised finishing details, Louise and her team are highly valued by all of their clients. Whether you’re planning an intimate ceremony with your loved ones or an all-night party with hundreds of guests, they’ve got it covered.
Some couples worry that wedding planning is an extravagance, but having a wedding planner is usually one of the most worthwhile investments that couples can make. What’s more, Hunter Events NSW can tailor their services to suit your budget and time frame. They’re likely also to save you money when picking out suppliers, as they’re strong relationships with suppliers might give the potential for exclusive discounts. Hunter Events NSW are accommodating, understanding and will go the extra mile to make your ideas come to life.
The best thing about hiring Hunter Events NSW for your upcoming wedding is their award-winning experience and calming influence. They’ve created hundreds of events in the past, so they know precisely how to prepare a seamless wedding day. You’ll be in safe hands, and will look back on a surreal moment in time that will be remembered by all who came.
‘From day one, the level of professionalism and care from the whole team was phenomenal. We felt this wasn't just work for Louise; this was someone who had a genuine passion for making our big day come to life. Communication was easy.’ Laura & Harry, 2020
Meet Louise, the Director of Hunter Events
Louise has strived over many years to make her passion into a career. With her abundance of business, sales and marketing experience, the transition into event planning, styling and management was a natural progression. She has an incredible eye for detail and is always approachable no matter what time of day. Her friendly personality and natural talent for event coordination will save you time, stress and money in the lead up to your wedding day. You can count on Louise and her team to be with you every step of the way.
What makes Hunter Events NSW an ideal choice for your wedding preparations?
- Flexible mobile service. The team will travel to your wedding venue anywhere in the Hunter Valley region. They know the venues well and how to style them beautifully.
- Customised Styling. The Hunter Events NSW team will listen to your tastes, preferences and get to know your personality so that your wedding is uniquely you.
- Accommodate All Budgets. No matter what your budget, Hunter Events NSW can tailor their services to suit you. Whether it’s full or partial planning, they can help.
- Database of Suppliers. Hunter Events NSW have an impressive list of excellent suppliers that they regularly work with. They are guaranteed to be of the highest quality.
- On The Day Coordination. It’s comforting to have your wedding planner present on the day itself to keep everything in check. They can even assist as Master of Ceremonies!
What unique services do Hunter Events NSW provide?
- Initial Planning. First of all, your initial meeting will allow Louise and her team to understand your ideal wedding vision. They’ll get to know you as a couple and start to profile the kind of wedding you’re dreaming of. With all the details, they’ll get to work.
- Supplier Sourcing. With your unique personalities in mind, they’ll reach out to suppliers that match your style and specific requirements. Due to their strong relationships with a wide range of suppliers, they might be able to receive exclusive discounts for you.
- Supplier Liaison. Once your suppliers have confirmed, the Hunter Events NSW team will provide them with all the details, from sending samples to arrival times and event break down information. You won’t have to worry about supplier coordination at all.
- Venue Styling. Whilst you glam up with hair and makeup, Hunter Events NSW will work tirelessly to set up your dream wedding day. When you arrive, and everything is in place, you’ll be starstruck! You can leave all the decorating and details safely with the team.
- Wedding Day Coordination. Your wedding day will be one of the most memorable days of your life, and you won’t want to miss a moment. That’s why enlisting Hunter Events NSW can be so helpful, as they’ll be there on the day itself to ensure it all runs smoothly.
Here’s What Other Benefits You’ll Receive With Hunter Events NSW:
- Exclusive deals and discounts with wedding suppliers
- They welcome last-minute bookings if availability permits
- Clear and frequent communication, so you always feel in the loop
- The Hunter Events NSW award-winning stylists can work to suit any vision
- Less planning stress means you can enjoy your time as an engaged couple
- Option for a personalised Master Of Ceremony
‘Louise put me in contact with multiple local vendors, that in addition to a few of our selected vendors were all brilliant. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives, and I strongly recommend the services of Hunter Events to anyone’. Rhiannon & Daniel Wheeler, Feb 2020
What Areas Of NSW Do You Cover?
Hunter Events NSW cover the entire Hunter Valley Regions, including Maitland, Newcastle, Port Stephens and Lake Macquarie.
What Suppliers Can You Recommend?
You’ve come to the right team. Hunter Events NSW have a little black book of all the best industry contacts, from photographers and florists to cake suppliers. Hunter Events NSW seek the best value for money the highest quality on offer. Their strong relationships can also lead to supplier discounts, which might even cover the costs of the planning fee.
Will The Team At Hunter Events NSW Be Present On The Wedding Day?
Yes. A member of the team will be available on your wedding day for whatever hours you require. They would ensure everything goes smoothly and deal with any hiccups if they arise. Their presence means you can sit back, relax and soak up the moment with your guests.
How Does The Pricing At Hunter Events NSW Work?
Hunter Events NSW have three set packages that are charged on a percentage basis. Each package is completely customisable and depending on your budget. They will need to discuss this with you in detail to determine what package best suits you and precisely what you are after. Enquire via the online form to receive their information pack and to arrange a meeting.
‘Louise and her team are hands down one of the best decisions we have made regarding our wedding. We would be so lost without her, and we are so thankful and appreciative of all the work she does and to have her a part of our wedding!’ Dylan & Bria Moore