Midnight DJ’s offer couples a vibrant musical night of fun, singalongs, and plenty of laughter, with a vast range of music styles to suit any couple. They are well-equipped to curate the perfect soundtrack to accompany each stage of your wedding, from your romantic ceremony to your lively reception.
Their extensive collection spans from classical and romantic ‘50’s tunes to ’70-’80s Retro, R’n’B, and the latest top 40 chart hits. Taking Australia’s cultural diversity into consideration, they also understand the styles of music falling under Arabic, Italian, Greek, Indian, and more!
Midnight DJ’s goal is simple - to ensure that everyone has an incredible time out on the dancefloor, filled with plenty of memorable moments. A joyful and ambient atmosphere isn’t, however, the only thing that Midnight DJ’s provide. They also take the extra time required to go over every detail of your wedding day to ensure it runs like clockwork.
Midnight DJ’s create a strong sense of coordination by offering a perfect blend of leadership, experience, and communication between them and the other hired professionals. Everyone is working as a team and towards the communal goal of creating a momentous day for you and your loved ones.
"Nader was absolutely amazing! He really went above and beyond for us and is such a lovely and genuine person who clearly loves what he does and is fantastic at it! He ran the night so smoothly taking away any stress from us so we could just relax and enjoy our night. We got the package that included the photo booth which is a must have! Us and our guests had so much fun with it. Thank you Nader for giving us such an amazing night!” - Kylie M.
What you’ll love about working with Midnight DJ’s for your wedding:
- Experience and Professionalism. Midnight DJ’s have entertained over 10,000 clients in Australia and several other countries, including Japan, Egypt, France, and Singapore. Led by wedding expert, Nader Elalfy, this team of five talented DJs pride themselves on their attention to detail, clarity of communication, passion for their work, and strong music selection. They were also voted Melbourne’s #1 DJ, MC and Photo Booth company by wedding couples.
- Customisable music selection. Midnight DJ’s will tune into your musical aspirations and customise your wedding playlist to your liking. With their wide range of music styles, you won’t be starved for choice but instead encouraged to recommend as many songs as your heart desires.
- Perfect ambience. You won’t just be receiving a top-quality full sound system but also the right atmospheric mood for the right moment, including lively crowd interaction and disco lighting!
What’s included in the Midnight DJ’s wedding packages:
Midnight DJ’s offers multiple packages for you to choose from, depending upon your requirements. Here are a few examples of what’s included:
- Up to three hours of DJing
- Pre-wedding planning
- Customised music
- Full sound system
- Cordless microphone
- Music before, during, and after ceremony
- Experienced wedding DJ
- Full sound system
- Disco lighting
- Wireless microphone
- Customised music selection
- Multicultural music available
- Crowd interaction
- Master of ceremonies (MC)
- Running sheet schedule
- Wedding DJ
- Photo booth
Highlights of working with Midnight DJ’s:
- You’ll be in the hands of some of Australia’s best DJs who pour their heart and soul into their work
- Legendary tunes aren’t the only thing you’ll receive, but a well-planned-out and managed day
- Highly commended entertainment, including perks such as disco lighting and a photo booth, if desired
- A friendly, articulate and passionate team who are willing to go above and beyond to exceed your expectations
- Endless styles of music for you to pick from, to ensure that each moment of the day is accompanied by the soundtrack of your choice
“Nader is fantastic. I have been to several wedding's now where he has been the DJ and I am never disappointed. He knows the type of music that people dance to and he will quickly change songs if people aren't up and dancing. I also had him as M.C. and he is great. What I also like is that he acts more then a DJ. He was always checking on us to see if we needed anything, even if its not his role.” - Katrina E.