After more than two decades of DJ experience, Todd Peterson — the business owner and lead DJ at DJ TeePee — still has an insatiable enthusiasm for performing in front of crowds. DJ TeePee loves entertaining guests with much-loved songs, current hits, and surprising classics and enjoys nothing more than seeing a dancefloor full of smiling faces and wild dance moves.
DJ TeePee, in particular, has a passion for “nu-disco, which he loves blending in with his original love, house music”. But whether you’re a house music enthusiast or not, DJ TeePee will play all your favourite and requested songs, with this professional always delighted to provide the perfect soundtrack at weddings.
“Music is the soul of any occasion and I would say Todd kept the soul and life of the party going the whole night. From our first meeting to the very last, Todd was keen to ensure that he got everything right; from the venue layout so that he can plan the best positions of the speakers, the timing of the reception, right down to the type of music we wanted! When the dancefloor was opened, the tunes just flowed and Todd kept us going the whole night.” — Rui.
What you'll love about working with DJ TeePee for your Melbourne wedding:
- 20 years of experience. During his 20+ year career, DJ TeePee has held residencies at London clubs and appeared on radio shows in Milan and Mexico. Closer to home, DJ TeePee has performed at many bars, restaurants, and clubs across Melbourne, making him highly capable.
- Very professional. Past couples of DJ TeePee have commended him for being extraordinarily professional and skilled. He can read the room incredibly well and adjusts his set to create the desired atmosphere - whether that’s romantic and sweet or upbeat and lively.
Highlights of DJ TeePee Melbourne:
- Todd offers edits, remixes and song timing
- Personalised customer service
- Competent, experienced, and versatile
- Has a penchant for "anything funky"
- Services Melbourne and surrounds
“My husband is pretty picky when it comes to his music so it was really important that we have a proper DJ who really knew his stuff — not a typical/generic/overpriced wedding DJ. Todd was so lovely to communicate with throughout, super open and flexible. But most importantly you can tell how much he loves music and his taste/timing is spot on! ... Everyone was telling me how sick the DJ was all night. We have the BEST memories from the dancefloor.” — Kat.