There is something so special about having a live band at your Melbourne wedding, and when you choose the award-winning Bombastics, you’re getting an unforgettable experience. Made up of a collective of incredibly talented musicians who have performed and recorded with international superstars like Pink, Gotye, Martha Wainwright, The Cat Empire, and more, the soundtrack of your wedding will be as professional as a live concert!
“The Bombastics were absolutely sensational! They certainly came up with the goods and made sure our guests all had the best time! I don’t think the dancefloor was empty all night while these guys played! Definitely worth splashing the cash for these guys, we were not disappointed.” Monika C
To The Bombastics, your wedding is just as important as any gig they’ve had at the Opera House, the MCG, or the Sidney Myer Music Bowl. They pride themselves on their professionalism, ensuring that from your first email any questions you have are answered thoroughly and in a timely manner.
Their catalogue of songs covers all tastes, and they’re also open to requests if you’ve got a particular piece you’d love for your ceremony or reception. There are hundreds of songs in their repertoire spanning decades and genres like jazz and blues, party anthems, and classic pub tracks. From slow jams to evoke a romantic atmosphere, to club hits that will get the dancefloor jumping, The Bombastics are experts at setting the musical mood.
What you’ll love about having The Bombastics at your Melbourne wedding:
- Their skilled musicians. With a band made of individually talented musicians, it’s an incredible experience when they come together as a collective.
- The extensive song catalogue. With hundreds of songs literally at their fingertips, The Bombastic can cater to any genre preferences. If somehow your favourite tune isn’t on their list, they’re open to requests.
- They can read the room. Having played more than 300 weddings, The Bombastics know how to read the room and choose the right songs to either settle the guests or bring them to their feet for a boogie.
What else do The Bombastics offer for Melbourne weddings?
- Professional MC services. Need someone to keep the schedule on track? The Bombastic also offer MC services starting from $330.
- Instrumental-only options. Want to set the ceremony mood with some ambient music? The Bombastics can provide instrumental-only acoustic and classical music to add a sense of elegance and formality to your wedding.
“This band is amazing- we had them playing at our reception and they also provided MC services. They are professional, organised and definitely know how to create an atmosphere. They are able to perform a large variety of styles, and knew what 'vibe' we wanted our reception to have. Definitely go to a gig of theirs and see for yourself.” Adrienne F