Since 2007, weddings across Australia have been enchanted by the sublime music of Sanctuary String Quartet, a classical music agency known for quality, sophistication, and exclusivity. Each of the talented musicians on-hand in the capital cities Sanctuary String Quartet services have been cherry-picked for their incredible talent and professionalism, ensuring only experienced, capable musicians perform at weddings.
Sanctuary String Quartet can provide whatever you need for your own wedding, whether it's a solo musician, elegant string quartet, or an impressive studio orchestra. Your chosen ensemble will play a variety of songs that have been hand-picked by yourself, allowing you to customise the playlist and resulting atmosphere at your wedding. And whether you opt for modern hits or timeless classics, Sanctuary String Quartet will play breathtakingly beautiful music.
“My wife and I hired Sanctuary Strings Quartet for our wedding last weekend to play during our ceremony. They were wonderful. The music they played was stunning and I will forever be reminded of them with the memory of my wife down the aisle.” — Dean
What you'll love about working with Sanctuary String Quartet for your wedding:
- Range of songs and genres. Sanctuary String Quartet has an impressive song library to offer couples. Everything from Beyonce's 'Crazy in Love' to 'Accidentally In Love' by the Counting Crows and Bach and Mozart can grace your setlist.
- Elegant atmosphere. Sanctuary String Quartet beautifully creates a sophisticated atmosphere via gorgeous string instruments, upping the elegance and romance at any wedding.
Highlights of Sanctuary String Quartet:
- Offer a variety of ensembles
- Musicians are cherry-picked based on ability
- Extensive range of music on their song list
- Customise the instruments you want
- Professional, capable musicians
“Thank you so much for the beautiful music you played at our wedding on Sunday 25 October at Annabella Wedding Chapel. You were so brilliant in the lead up as well with my request for modern music played by a cello and a violin.” — Leisel