The atmosphere at your wedding can be put down to two things: The music, and your attitude. And while we know you’ll be grinning from ear to ear, you might be wondering about your wedding entertainment. Your band or solo artist sets the tone of the evening, evokes emotion, and can get your guests on the dancefloor - which is why it’s imperative you have a talented, versatile band. Enter: Mood Music Musicians, Queensland's leading live music collective.
Mood Music Musicians provide couples with multiple musical options, taking the stress out of hunting for entertainment. They offer a collection of eclectic talent that can play a range of genres for weddings, including classical, jazz, swing, flamenco, pop, Latin, contemporary, and even rock - if your wedding has a bit of an edgy theme.
Included in their collective of talented musicians is Brisbane’s top swing and covers band, a Mood Music Gatsby-themed band, solo pianist, and Amico Duo, among many others. You’ll love the versatility of these experienced musicians; they can have guests dancing up a storm at your reception after bringing tears to your guests’ eyes at your ceremony - whatever your needs and preferences are, they’ll make it happen. Chat to this friendly, approachable team about their wedding live music packages for your wedding day, trust us, you won’t regret it!
“We booked the trio with sax for our wedding at The Majestic Theatre, they were amazing and exactly what we were expecting! They made our wedding day even more special.” Samantha
What you can expect when working with Mood Music Musicians for your wedding:
- Impressive, versatile bands. From Mood Music’s Gatsby band to their swing band and Amico duo, each of the talented musicians or band on-staff at Mood Music Musicians are experienced, talented, and excellent performers.
- Moving solo performances. Mood Music Musicians also have a number of excellent solo artists - including some talented pianists - who would be thrilled to perform at your wedding.
- Experienced musicians. Don’t worry, there will be no rookie musicians at your wedding! You’ll be provided with seasoned performers who are no stranger to the stage.
- Extensive setlists. Whether you select the Amica Duo (classic jazz instruments, piano and bass), the Mood Music Swing Band, or otherwise, your chosen musicians will have an extensive setlist of songs for you to choose from.
Here’s what else you need to know about Mood Music Musicians.
- Ceremony and reception music. Mood Music Musicians will play their dreamy music whenever you’d like - whether that’s during pre-ceremony, as you walk down the aisle, during cocktail hour, at dinnertime, or when you’re ready to party.
- Excellent customer service. You’ll be treated like royalty when you book with Mood Music Musicians - and beforehand! This friendly team pride themselves on their good ol’ fashioned customer service.
- Brisbane and SE QLD location. The bands and artists offered by Mood Music Musicians will happily play their music at weddings in Brisbane and across South East Queensland.
Tell us about your packages and inclusions.
- Ceremony Soloist to Duo
- Duo/trio/quartet for the reception
- Ceremony Trio
- Trio band DJ up to 5 piece band
- Ceremony Quartet/Quintet
- 6 – 9 piece band or ensemble
“The music at my daughter's wedding was exceptional. The ceremony duo, Danika Saal and Dale Lingwood did a superb job with the beautiful music - not a dry eye in the house! Later that night we partied with the Tracy Vaughan Duo. The music was fantastic - a great range to please young and old alike. I think there may have been a few holes in the dance floor when we left!!” Sandy