If you're after a wedding band that will pack your dance floor, learn your favourite songs and perform heavenly music at your ceremony, The Knots are a terrific choice! Based in Bendigo, The Knots have a combined 20 years of experience, and have played their unique song covers at more than 150 weddings. They sound incredible, can play a range of genres, and will happily take requests.
Talented, experienced, and entertaining are the words we’d use to describe Melbourne-based wedding band, The Knots. This excellent band have been setting the scene for romantic ceremonies and joyful receptions for years, and have performed at more than 150 weddings to date. The Knots provide incredible music for all aspects of a wedding - from the emotional entrances to the first dance and upbeat reception. Versatile and flexible, The Knots can perform everything from dancefloor-fillers to acoustic song covers for your ceremony - whatever you need, they can make it happen.
So, who are The Knots? This talented band is made up of three excellent vocalists, two guitarists, and three drummer/percussionists. They take it in turns, so you’ll have the choice of an acoustic duo or three-piece wedding band for your ceremony and reception. Whatever you choose, you’ll be privy to some seriously heavenly covers when you book The Knots to perform at your wedding. From modern tunes to 70s classics, The Knots have an extensive repertoire of songs and artists to choose from - why not opt for some party-starters like The Killers or Outkast?
You can certainly pick your songs later, but now it’s time for the details: The Knots provide full set-up, a high-quality PA system, a wireless microphone for speeches, and plenty of open communication. Booking with this talented bunch is super easy, too. So all you really need to know is whether you want to book them in for just your ceremony, reception, or your entire wedding.
“Thank you guys so much for a wonderful performance on our wedding. We had the time of our lives and the way you performed was exceptional and enjoyed by every one of our guests which was easy to see given the dance floor was packed on the last set and there wasn't a single person sitting down! We would happily recommend The Knots to anyone!!" James
What you can expect when working with The Knots Live Entertainment for your wedding:
- A packed dance floor - The Knots are experts in playing the perfect songs at the right time to keep you and your guests dancing long into the night! Any time they're not playing live, they will have the perfect playlists pumping to keep your guests up and about as well.
- Impressive repertoire. Whether Pop, Rock, RnB, Funk or Soul is your jam, The Knots have some tunes in their extensive song list that’ll delight you. There’s a bit of Ed Sheeran, some Madonna, Queen… The Knots’ eclectic taste in music means there are songs from the 60s through to current chart hits and wedding classics.
- Ceremony and reception. The Knots can learn any song you like in order to play it at your ceremony or reception. This could be while you walk down the aisle, as you sign the registrar, make your reception entrance, for your first dance...whenever you like, really!
- Incredible vocals. There are three talented female singers in The Knots: Lauren, Jessie & Kat. All of these wonderful singers have angelic voices that are sure to impress your wedding guests.
- Experienced wedding band. With a combined 20 years of experience between them and having played more than 150 weddings, The Knots are confident performers.
Here’s what else you need to know about The Knots Live Entertainment.
- Duo or trio. The Knots have 8 band members, but two or three will perform on your wedding day. This includes a singer - either Lauren, Jessie or Kat, then either Kieran or Tim on guitar, and either Mitch, Danny or Jeremy on drums and percussion. It’s entirely up to you whether you’d like an acoustic duo or a three-person band.
- Full set-up. Full set-up is included in your package when you book The Knots as your wedding band, they also provide a PA system and a wireless microphone for speeches.
- Location. The Knots are situated in the Bendigo and Ballarat areas, but this team happily travels all over Victoria to perform at weddings.
“You guys were unbelievable. From the first interaction, to the night itself everything was made so easy by Kieran and the band. Their set list is fantastic, they played all the right music, despite us not providing them with any music or much guidelines, it was just perfect. They were all so friendly, professional and we cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you guys for making our Wedding Day so amazing!" Lauren
I'm Kieran - I play guitar for and run the business end of The Knots. I love being organised and speaking to brides & grooms to be, so enjoy the customer contact side of booking Weddings, and love knowing our exact plan for your special day. I'm here to help make your day as easy as possible, so feel free to shoot through an email and let me know anything that might help you :)