Channel 7's 'Packed to the Rafters' featured Original musician, Shannon Lloyd. Experienced wedding performer for ceremony, pre-dinner & reception live ambient music.Book Now!
Click on the video tab to hear Shannon Lloyd's original song 'Fall into the Sky'.
If you like the thought of hearing all of your favourite songs played with solo acoustic romantic ambiance, but would also like the option of a duo or trio, then consider having Shannon Lloyd provide your wedding’s live entertainment in one convenient package.
Shannon Lloyd is an experienced and sought after wedding musician and vocalist performing professionally at the best wedding venues, private/corporate functions, cellar doors, restaurants and hotels in Adelaide.
Shannon Lloyd can provide;
• Tailored packages specialising in Ceremony & Pre-Reception drinks. Reception packages also available on request for acoustic dinner sets and duo or three piece band is also optional for all packages.
• An extensive song list from the classics through to today’s hits. May be willing to learn song requests. Have a favourite song? Shannon is very likely to know it already! Having trouble choosing songs? We're here to help!!
• High quality PA system including speech/ceremony/MC microphone.
• Discounts for McLaren Vale weddings.
• Destination wedding? Enquire today! Previous location weddings in South Australia have included Port Lincoln, Birdsville Track, Riverland, Kangaroo Island & the Gold Coast, Queensland.
Please call or email today for your wedding information pack or to arrange a time to hear Shannon Lloyd perform at a venue near you.
Shannon was so friendly and helpful leading up to our wedding. Nothing was too much trouble, he had to move 3 times throughout the night!! His ceremony and pre dinner music was relaxed and his voice amazing!! Everyone danced the night away to new and old tunes!! It was PERFECT!
Shannon was great, we had him play at the ceremony and at our reception. All our guest thought he was amazing and bought a great vibe and atmosphere to the room. We will definitely be going to see some of his live gigs soon.
I'm not a huge fan of live music but Shannon was absolutely amazing. Not too loud and his voice is absolutely beautiful. Seamless transitions when he went on breaks and he played our first dance music beautifully.
Get in touch
Shannon Lloyd Acoustic
Why enquire through Easy Weddings?
Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.
Easy Weddings' suppliers have received 170,000+ independant reviews from brides and grooms.
Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.