With 10 years of wedding industry experience under her belt and many happy brides willing to vouch for her, Haidi is certainly an authority figure in the bridal hairstyling industry. Precise and knowledgeable, talented hairstylist Haidi - operating under the mobile business, Hair by Haidi - creates elegant looks for brides across Australia. While based in Wollongong, Haidi is happy to travel all around the country (and internationally) to be there on her brides’ wedding days.
As a mobile hairstyling studio, Haidi will conveniently bring all her premium products and tools to you on the morning of your wedding. Punctual and creative, Haidi will begin styling your bridesmaids’ hair according to your wishes, using luxurious, brand-name products from her kit. You’ll be able to choose the bridal hairstyle you’ve always dreamed of, with Haidi masterfully styling your hair so it looks incredible and stays put the entire evening.
You might also like to opt for a hair trial before your wedding day. This is a good opportunity to inform Haidi of your vision, needs, and wants. You’ll also be able to ask questions, too, such as: ‘Will my chosen hairstyle match my dress’ neckline?’ and ‘Will this hairstyle get frizzy if there’s even a hint of humidity?’ Here, you can discuss multiple options until you’re happy with your bridal hairstyle.
“Haidi did both myself and my sister's hair for our wedding days. We were so, so happy and couldn't have been more impressed with her service and amazing hair skills. Our hair was exactly what we had wished for and lasted all day. I highly recommend Haidi to anyone needing their hair done!” Georgia
What you can expect when working with Hair By Haidi for your wedding:
- Experienced hairstylist. Haidi has been styling hair for more than 10 years, and during this time has learned some great tips and tricks to get even the most unruly hair to shine and stay put.
- Long-lasting style. We’re sure you don’t want your hairstyle to drop/fall out/go frizzy on your wedding day, and luckily, that’s something you won’t need to worry about. Don’t worry, Haidi knows how to make hairstyles last.
- Can create any look. Whether you want a slightly-messy bun a la Meghan Markle at her royal wedding, or glamorous curls that look like they’re straight out of the 60s, Haidi can create your dream wedding hairstyle.
Here’s what else you need to know about Hair By Haidi.
- Hair trial. Most hairstylists will recommend you have a hair trial before your wedding day, and Haidi is no exception. During your trial, be sure to ask any questions and soak up all the advice you can get!
- Travel. If you love the look of Haidi’s work but aren’t based in Haidi’s local Wollongong area, not to worry, Haidi will happily travel to you - interstate, overseas, or otherwise.
Tell us 3 things your clients love about working with you.
- High quality work and very professional individual
- Bubbly and great personality makes every bride comfortable on her special day
- Exceeds expectations
- Good value for money service
- Hairstyle lasting the whole day
- Glamorous and stunning hairstyles
“Haidi was so lovely to interact with and I could really see how passionate she was about styling hair. She was very thoughtful in the way she got to know the style and look that I was after. I really appreciated the effort she made to ensure I was completely satisfied with the final result. It's always nice to work with someone that is so dedicated to prioritising your best interest and this was greatly appreciated. Thanks Haidi.” Bethany