Tanya’s journey as a makeup artist began in 2013, and she’s never looked back. Having trained in LA with Fenty Beauty’s Priscilla Ono, Tanya has accumulated a dedicated following from people all over Sydney and beyond. She’s a highly sought after expert for weddings and special events, and her experience as a makeup artist and hairstylist in the fast-paced fashion show circuit means she’s cool under pressure and knows how to work to a schedule.
“Tanya was an absolute pleasure to work with. When I called her at the start of this year to book her for two of my wedding events, Tanya took the time to note down exactly what kind of look I wanted for each event and did her own research beforehand to give me what I asked for. She went beyond my expectations for each event - not only did she give me the makeup and hair that I requested, she made me look better than I could have imagined! She was very professional throughout our correspondences, but was very fun and relaxing to be around while I was getting my makeup and hair done.” Hiba B
She will happily collaborate with you to achieve your dream wedding day look, and she encourages brides to bring in photos of their favourite hair and makeup inspo from runways, red carpets, and photoshoots. Past brides have raved about Tanya’s ability to not just replicate their preferred aesthetic, but she customises the look to best suit your face structure, skin type, and tone.
What you’ll love about Tanya Artistry for your Sydney wedding:
- Looks designed to be photographed. You’re never going to be more photographed than on your wedding day. Tanya specialises in deep skin tone makeup and high-definition looks that will photograph beautifully.
- Designed for the whole bridal squad. Not only will Tanya lavish her skills on you, but she’ll also turn her expertise onto your bridal squad. The entire party will look exceptional with custom or uniform looks.
- A passionate professional. Tanya has trained internationally and with the beauty industry’s most revered innovators, and she adopts and adapts these skills for her Sydney brides.
Highlights of Tanya Artistry Sydney:
- In-demand hair and makeup artist
- Trained with Fenty Beauty’s Priscilla Ono
- Collaborative and creative