Owner of Michelle Majuru Makeup and skilful bridal makeup artist, Michelle, undoubtedly has an impressive resume. From working with MAC Cosmetics to being named the official makeup artist for H.E.R, she’s certainly worked with some high-end clients. But that’s not what makes Michelle such a beloved and popular makeup artist - it’s her masterful technique.
Michelle can apply winged eyeliner evenly, knows how to make sure red lipstick doesn't smudge, and she'll find a foundation shade that matches your neck perfectly. She's an incredible mobile makeup artist and leaves brides with makeovers that make them feel beautiful, sexy, and confident for wedding photos.
“Absolutely amazing! Michelle has so much talent and everyone should go and see her! I got my makeup done on two occasions. She fit me in to suit my plans perfectly. Not only is she the sweetest, but she's the most gentle soul, she is also an actual wizard! She creates looks from Neutral to glittery glam. I cannot recommend Michelle enough for all your glam makeup needs. Xxxx” Romee
What you’ll love about working with Michelle Majuru Makeup for your Sydney wedding:
- Michelle’s unparalleled technique. Michelle has trained extensively for eight years, and during this time has learned from the best in the makeup industry. As a result, Michelle has developed incredible techniques that ensure flawless application and a long-lasting look.
- Michelle’s makeup artistry versatility. From classic bridal makeovers to the latest wedding makeup looks to natural makeup a la Meghan Markle, Michelle is a versatile makeup artist with the capacity to create an array of beautiful looks.
Highlights of working with Michelle Majuru Makeup:
- Caters to all skin complexions and conditions
- Was the official makeup artist for H.E.R. and hairstylist for Lady Leshurr
- Experience working with big-name brands
- 8 years experience in the makeup industry
- Flawless technique and application
OMG, where do I start! So not only a really lovely lady to deal with pre-booking, so convenient and accommodating. I have had my MUA done a lot and you know talent when they touch your face and when the artist and I mean “the artist” starts work I walked in like an overtired mum and walked out ready for anything! The actual MU lasted all day and into the early morning (mum's night off) I had so many people ask where and who did it. I can not recommend more highly this lady knows her stuff and is happy to try everything! Attention to detail is sublime! I have already booked my next big function and can’t wait to see what she can create.” Sarah