If you're after a natural, glowing bridal look, Melbourne-based bridal makeup artist, Phoebe Lee, is a must for your Victorian wedding. Indeed, Phoebe — a friendly, down to earth makeup artist with a penchant for natural makeovers — has spent the last 15 years working in the beauty industry and knows what products will result in a long-lasting look that beautifully flatters her bride. She favours high-end, cruelty-free, and vegan products where possible and uses these top-of-the-range products to give her clients the makeover of their dreams.
A good listener and passionate about giving her clients what they want, Phoebe takes the time to understand her bride's unique vision for their wedding makeup. From there, she may provide gentle guidance or simply get to work finding the perfect products for her bride — each item, be it foundation or eye shadow, is meticulously cherry-picked to ensure a flawless look. Overall, Phoebe thoroughly enjoys making her brides feel really comfortable and special on their wedding day and loves seeing them leave feeling confident and beautiful for their wedding.
"Phoebe is amazing! She did the makeup for the entire wedding party for my sister's wedding — it was such a fun, professional and efficient service. I won't have my makeup done by anyone else (or spray tans for that matter — the colour is so natural)." Petrea
What you'll love about working with Phoebe Lee for your Victoria wedding:
- Gorgeous, quality products. Charlotte Tilbury, Bare Minerals, Hourglass, Smashbox, Mecca Cosmetica, and Hava Beauty Co. are just some of the world-class brands you'll find in Phoebe Lee's makeup kit. Each promises beautiful results that last the test of time.
- Stunning, streak-free tans. In addition to stunning makeovers, Phoebe also offers mobile spray tans using Moroccan Tan, resulting in bronzed, even coverage that gives her brides a sunkissed glow.
Highlights of Phoebe Lee:
- Opts for ethically sourced natural ingredients in products
- Makes you feel special and comfortable
- 10+ years of experience in the makeup industry
- Enhances your features - doesn't hide them
- Has worked across London and Australia
- Will travel to you for all appointments
- Comfortable, positive makeup experience
"Loved my makeup; she took the time to colour correct and then made sure it had staying power. It still looked perfect 13 hours later!" Jasmine