Based in Rouse Hill, Wildbella Events is an exceptional flower business, providing beautiful, unique bouquets and florals for weddings. With excellent customer service and a creative team, this boutique florist creates bespoke floral arrangements - from stunning bouquets to centrepieces - and is a terrific choice for couples desiring custom, one-of-a-kind floral arrangement
Wildbella Events specialises in creating bespoke floral arrangements and bouquets for weddings and other memorable occasions. Whether they’re designing a wedding bouquet for the bridal party or large, feature floral arrangement for an arbour, this creative, hard-working team put in 100 per cent effort, ensuring the end result is nothing short of amazing - and they deliver exactly what couples ask for. Clients love that Mandy and her team are so passionate about flowers, and they really want to design floral arrangements that are custom and representative of each couple's personalities.
Owner Mandy has more than 10 years of experience designing florals for weddings, helping brides and grooms in Sydney, Penrith and beyond design and discover their perfect wedding flowers. Offering a range of styles, colours, flowers, sizes and floral options (including silk, dried and fresh flowers), there is no idea or design Wildbella Events aren’t willing to take on. The team will meet with you for a consultation at one of the two stores (Glenhaven or Windsor), discuss your ideas, then work to create the floral arrangement of your dreams - whether that’s a classic, white, bridal bouquet or modern, dried wedding bouquet that can be kept and admired for years afterwards.
What makes Wildbella Events an ideal choice for your wedding florals?
- Experienced florists. Owner Mandy has more than 10 years of experience working with couples to design their dream florals - from bouquets to table centrepieces. Effectively, Mandy is a superb communicator, but she’s also very, very good at what she does.
- Bespoke creations. Have a whole Pinterest folder full of floral ideas? Perfect, the team would love to see your ideas and work with you to design a custom floral arrangement that you just love.
- Versatility. Whether you just need bridal bouquets and buttonholes or desire larger, more intricate floral designs (say, for an arch), the team has experience creating a whole range of floral arrangements, and is certainly up to the task of designing your florals.
- Creative guidance. If you’re unsure what you want (hey, sometimes the choice is overwhelming!), then a creative, imaginative florist from Wildbunch Florist is more than happy to come up with some ideas based on your colour theme. Don’t have one? No problem, the team then has more freedom to create a bespoke floral arrangement based on you as a couple.
- Floral options. Whether you’re after fresh flowers that will smell amazing on your big day or dried flowers that will last for years after your wedding has passed, the team can create arrangements according to your specific needs.
- Plenty of colour. From bright red roses to neutral, earthy colours, Wildbunch Florist has an abundance of colours and tones to choose from - there will be options to suit any wedding colour theme, that’s for sure.
What you’ll love about working with Wildbella Events :
- Customer service. Wildbella Events goes above and beyond to provide the best customer service they can. Numerous past brides and grooms have commented on the outstanding service, assistance and care they received when working with Mandy - we’re sure you will find out what they mean!
- Incredible range. From classic roses and baby’s breath to cheerful sunflowers and lilies, you’ll have your pick of floral options. Choosing from Wildbunch’s incredible range of flowers and foliage will be a fun process!
- Comprehensive consultation. Don’t worry, you won’t need to explain your ideas over the phone! Wildbella Events will organise a consultation with brides and grooms, so you can sit down and go through your needs and ideas in person - it always helps to point to the flowers you mean, right?
- Delivery. The last thing you need to worry about on your wedding day is running around organising… anything, for that matter. Wildbunch Florist offers fast, efficient delivery, and ensures your flowers aren’t compromised in the process!
- All the extras. From a vase to chocolates, if you wish, you are more than welcome to treat yourself to a little present alongside your florals.
Here’s what else you need to know about Wildbella Events :
- Highly-rated. Wildbella Events beautiful floral designs have been featured on a number of different, highly-rated lifestyle and wedding blogs.
- International influences. The team is often inspired by international influences, and incorporates a unique mix of classic Australian plants and flowers and international varieties.
- Two locations. Wildbella Events has two store locations, ensuring that brides and grooms from across New South Wales can access these beautiful florals.
- All occasions. Wildbella Events doesn’t just cater for weddings, they also design florals for birthdays, engagements, anniversaries and baby showers. So if you like what you see at your wedding, chat to the team about flowers for other special occasions, too.
Mandy and the team at Wildbunch Florist are experienced in creating all areas of floral design, and offer a wonderful selection of fresh flowers ,dry and silk arrangements. They are bubbly, friendly and always happy to help make your day amazing! Chat to the team now!