Situated in Western Sydney, House of Blume is a much-loved wedding florist focusing on bright, colourful blooms that pop in wedding photos. Helmed by Jess, an experienced floral designer passionate about weddings, this company provides couples with healthy, beautiful flowers in the most exquisite arrangements, each expertly and lovingly fashioned together by this creative professional.
Jess’s creative flair is evident in her designs, with texture, colour, various types of flowers, and foliage all used to create a dreamy arrangement. Whether you’re after a bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, buttonholes, centrepieces, arbour decorations or otherwise, this talented floral designer can bring your dream wedding floral arrangements to life. No matter the intricacy or blurriness of your Pinterest screenshot, bring a picture of your perfect flowers to Jess — she’ll make sure you get them!
“Jessica was fabulous! Words cannot express how happy I was at what she did for my wedding! She made an hour-long trip to meet me and worked closely throughout. She sourced and arranged beautiful bouquets, table and ceremony flowers. So easy to work with!” — Emma
What you'll love about working with House of Blume for your Sydney wedding:
- Three comprehensive packages. House of Blume has three wedding packages to choose from: Just The Basics, “I Do”, and the Let’s Party package. Each is full of value and priced reasonably, with options for a customised package available.
- Qualified florist with experience. Jess has years of floral design experience under her belt, and uses the knowledge and finesse she’s fostered over this time to craft beautiful, bespoke floral arrangements.
Highlights of House of Blume:
- Offers custom bridal packages
- Stunning, bespoke floral arrangements
- More than 9 years of professional experience
- Has a home studio
- Enjoys collaborating with couples
- Services all of the Sydney area and the Blue Mountains
- Also services engagements and anniversaries