Krysta Smith is a multi-award-winning wedding planner and floral designer servicing Sydney. Krysta boasts a stunning collection of wedding florals in various styles and hues. As a detail-oriented person who embraces each couple's love story, you can expect nothing less than an exquisite design tailored to your unique taste and wedding theme.
If you're looking for beautiful, personalised blooms, Krysta has you covered! With years of experience as a wedding planner and stylist, Krysta knows how to take your unique ideas and translate them into a stunning, tangible design. She is all about authentically reflecting your individuality and showcasing your style and flair.
You may desire an elegant, blush-toned bouquet, some vibrant buttonholes, or sophisticated, monochromatic table decor. Whatever captivating wedding look you're going for — Krysta can accommodate. Her unwavering support and passion, combined with her excellent planning skills, ensure a seamless process and a breathtaking final product. She will even craft a unique lookbook for you to refer to with your chosen colour palettes and inspiration.
With a focus on forming deep bonds with her couples, you can trust in Krysta to treat your floral vision with the utmost care and respect. Romantic, whimsical, boho-chic, classical, or quirky — you won't be disappointed. Krysta has a knack for understanding your wedding ideas and bringing them to life in exquisite fashion. She also offers fantastic full in-house wedding planning and design services.
"Krysta, we just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you for everything you did for our wedding, both before and on the day — it was such an amazing day and wouldn't have gone or looked as amazing as it did without you and your team! You created an absolutely gorgeous setup and the flowers were even more beautiful and perfect than we could have imagined — you captured the romantic element we envisioned. Thank you!" — Matty + Sarah.
What you'll love about working with Krysta for your Sydney wedding:
- Stunning wedding florals. Krysta strives to take your unique wedding vision and turn them into vibrant, unique floral designs. She can do everything from simplistic, elegant bouquets to lush, intricate reception decor. You may desire some gorgeous native blooms or stick to the classic rose arrangements. Whatever wedding look you're striving to create, Krysta has you covered!
- Full in-house wedding planning. As a multi-award-winning wedding planner and stylist, Krysta offers premium in-house planning services to ensure a flawless event. Armed with expert knowledge that goes beyond floral design, she is eager to bring her impressive skills, hands-on experience, and unique creative flair to the table.
- Warm, personalised experience. Krysta strives to facilitate an open, relaxed atmosphere for you to toss around ideas and work collaboratively on your unique wedding floral vision. No idea is too big or bold.
Highlights of working with Krysta:
- Multi-award-winning wedding planner and floral designer
- Stunning wedding blooms
- Full in-house wedding planning
- Thoughtful, personalised services
- Fine attention to detail
- Unwavering support
Do you offer wedding planning services?
With an impressive background in wedding planning and styling, you can trust in Krysta's expertise to craft a wonderful, one-of-a-kind celebration. She can help you stick to budget, create a wedding inspiration lookbook, and offer endless support and guidance.
"Krysta instantly understood our vision for the day and translated it into a stunning lookbook that I referred to as our 'wedding bible'. She helped us prioritise our budget in the most important areas to us and had the most impact. Krysta has a solution for any wedding conundrum, and her energy and passion, combined with her unwavering attention to detail, made our wedding so special. Krysta was instrumental in us achieving our dream wedding, and she was a pleasure to work with, too!" — Claire + Paul.
I’m aware that this puts me squarely in ‘hopeless romantic’ territory (and I’m totally ok with that!), but I wanted to build a career that centered around making people happy. I’m a detail-orientated person, always have been, and floral design allows me to make deep and real connections with people, while creating, designing and finessing a whole host of little details that form a uniquely beautiful tapestry once they’re woven together in just the right way.
Founder and owner