Suppose you're looking for superb native Australian cuisine with an edge. In that case, you'll love working with Paddock to Plate Catering Co. This passionate team strive to create glorious dishes using only the finest, ethically-sourced ingredients, including heirloom produce and pasture-fed meat from likeminded local businesses and farms. With a desire to connect to the land and the community through their edible masterpieces, Paddock to Plate adopted a very elemental approach to cooking. From spits to fire pits over native woods, you can expect nothing less than irresistible smoky aromas and an indescribable depth of flavour.
Paddock to Plate Catering Co are eager to bring their regional flavours and creative spark to your wedding day through a variety of catering styles. They are all about representing and honouring the ancient recipes of generations gone by. If you have your own special recipe you'd love to include, this thoughtful team are eager to bring it to life. From quirky food stations and elegantly-designed canapes to formal sit-down meals and colourful grazing tables, the possibilities are endless. With a wide range of wedding packages to browse, you'll be spoilt for choice! Don't miss out on this team's divine culinary creations and refined technical skills.
"Matt and Bex from Paddock to Plate were just fantastic. They were so well organised and helpful — nothing was too hard! The food was really delicious, everyone had such a great time at our wedding party, and we received lots of comments on how good the food was! Fantastic bar and wait staff who mixed up delicious margaritas! Thank you so much for everything, Paddock to Plate! You made it so easy! You really are so professional and made our day so fun. If we have another party, we are coming back to you guys." — Emily S.
What you'll love about working with Paddock to Plate Catering Co for your New South Wales wedding:
- Earthy, native cuisines. Having adopted the 'paddock to plate' movement, this creative catering company strive to offer the finest, most flavoursome dishes crafted through a natural, authentic approach. Using native, locally-grown ingredients, heirloom vegetables, and pasture-fed meats, Paddock to Plate bring colourful, high-quality meals to the table your guests will adore!
- Spectacular wedding packages. Paddock to Plate Catering Co offers various fantastic wedding packages, depending on your needs and wedding style. From delightful canapé and buffet options to classic paddock-to-plate menus and Full DIY options — the choice is yours! Many packages include RSA-certified wait and bar staff.
- Cosy, unique atmosphere. Whether you're getting married out on a rural property or somewhere a little more urban, Paddock to Plate Catering Co will bring all of their own equipment and, within minutes, create an undeniably magical atmosphere. With meats roasting on spits and sweet aromas seeping from the vegetables, you and your loved ones will never want to leave!
- Highly experienced team. This well-travelled team have over 20 years of combined experience within the culinary and wedding spheres. They have explored the world, discovering a wide range of cultural traditions, cooking methods, and flavours, and are now eager to bring their refined skills and expert knowledge to the table. Trained in French Cuisine, Paddock to Plate Catering Co's chefs offer the perfect blend of rustic, native Australian foods and beautiful international influence.
Highlights of working with Paddock to Plate Catering Co New South Wales:
- Innovative paddock-to-plate wedding catering company
- Colourful, native menus
- Ethically-sourced ingredients
- 20+ years of experience
- Earthy style of cooking — fire pits and spits
- Comprehensive wedding packages
- Passionate, highly experienced team
"Paddock to Plate Catering Co were amazing through every step of the wedding process. From the complimentary tasting evening and the efficient communication in the lead-up to the absolutely delicious food served on the wedding day and the next day brunch. All our guests raved about the food, and my mouth is watering just thinking about it! I would not hesitate to recommend this caterer to anyone looking." Michael K.