If you’re looking for the perfect caterer for your QLD wedding, check out the Junction Cafe. Owner Mel and her team have more than 30 years of hospitality experience and use their combined talents to execute gorgeous catering with a stress-free and professional experience. They offer customised packages to ensure your budget, dietary, and scheduling needs are met.
Located in Tannum Sands, Queensland, the Junction Cafe is a cosy cafe restaurant with exceptional chefs and servers. People from all over regional Queensland flock to the Junction Cafe for a bite to eat, which is why owner Mel and her team started offering event catering to their list of services!
With an emphasis on customer satisfaction, the Junction Cafe catering packages are flexible, tailored to each couple’s needs. If you’re after a specific menu style (plated feasts, canapes, or gourmet grazing tables), have specific dietary requirements, or need to find something that meets your budget, the team is more than happy to work out a great solution.
What you’ll love about The Junction Cafe for your wedding catering:
- Their packages. Choose from multi-course plated meals featuring gourmet European and Australian cuisine, roving hot and cold canapes, or stunning platters and grazing tables. Catering prices for a cocktail-style wedding start at $28.50pp, and a 3-course dinner starts at $45pp.
- Their flexibility. Priding themselves on their flexibility, the team considers your budget, wedding day schedule, and dietary or cultural requirements to ensure you’re thrilled with your catering experience.
- Unsure of where to hold your reception? We also host a beautiful venue catering for up to 60 sit down or 80 cocktail.
Highlights of The Junction Cafe:
- Canapes, grazing tables, plated feasts
- Serving Rockhampton, Bundaberg, & regional QLD
- Wedding venue rated 2nd in Wedding