Shakers on Wheels is THE mobile bar and cocktail catering services specialist for weddings in Melbourne and wider Victoria. Run by a passionate and experienced team, Shakers on Wheels will make sure you have a unique and memorable experience! As their name suggests, Shakers on Wheels specialise in cocktails, the perfect libations to get your guests in the mood for celebrating. Sublime!
Do you have a favourite cocktail as a couple? Perhaps you got to know each other over Negronis on your first date? Or maybe Palomas remind you of that trip to Mexico together? Enter: Marty, Shakers on Wheels’ fully equipped vintage caravan. Marty features an in-built two-tap system and chiller, glassware for up to 80 guests, plus ample fridge and bench space to create drinks that look as incredible as they taste.
Serving top-of-the-line classic cocktails, custom creations, plus an extensive selection of wines and beers, Shakers on Wheels will enthusiastically create and perfect a custom drinks list for your wedding. Our tip? To truly make a statement with your wedding beverage offering, opt for one of Shakers on Wheels’ spectacular champagne or cocktail walls and towers. For extra impact, dry ice will add a dramatic smoky effect — delicious drinks, plus an epic photo opportunity!
The friendly team from Shakers on Wheels live and breathe hospitality. They’ve created all-inclusive packages that take the confusion and stress out of planning your wedding beverage offering. Choose from “The Open Van” with per head by hour billing or “The Bar Tab.” Do you want to organise your own alcohol? Shakers on Wheels will gladly provide “dry bar hire”, offering bar staff and equipment, plus their expertise on ordering. Bottoms up!
“I'd give Jordan 10 stars if I could. At first, we were hesitant in getting a bar because it was a very small elopement, but it was so worth it. I can't imagine our party without it. Jordan was so easy to communicate with and so professional. He brought this super cute little bar and made the most beautiful cocktails. He went above and beyond to make sure everyone always had a drink. Everyone was commenting how good the cocktails were, and we didn't even try them beforehand. We just chose from his menu! I also made a special request for a Brazilian drink and he made it perfectly.” — Ana L.
What you’ll love about working with Shakers on Wheels for your wedding:
- A fully-equipped vintage converted caravan. Vintage charm meets modern efficiency with Marty. Your photographer will thank you for the endless photo opportunities offered by the mood-lit timber bar, elegantly styled and prepped for your celebration. Other options include a beautiful custom-built bar, or, alternatively, Shakers on Wheels can set up in the bar area of your choice.
- Passionate, friendly bartenders. With over 10 years of experience in the hospitality and events sector, the team from Shakers on Wheels are seasoned purveyors of good times. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your guests are being taken care of by industry professionals who genuinely love what they do.
- A beverage list tailored to your wedding. Choose from Shakers on Wheels' list of classic and premium cocktails. They’ll help you build a beverage list tailored to the tastes of your and your guests, including non-alcoholic options.
- All equipment provided. Every Shakers on Wheels package includes all the necessary bartending equipment and cocktail glassware needed for your wedding. Other thoughtful inclusions you'll love include personalised menus, basic styling, and a water station to keep your guests happily hydrated.
Highlights of working with Shakers on Wheels for your wedding:
- Personalised menus
- Travel up to 100kms included
- Customisable packages
- RSA trained team
- Set-up and pack-down included
- Umbrellas and marquees available for service in any weather
- Wide range of cocktails
“Perfectly organized! The communication leading up to the event was clear and friendly. Our bartenders were amazing. The set up of the bar itself looked fantastic and the cocktails were completely delicious!” — Kayla S.
Hi! I'm Jordan, the founder/owner & Manager of Shakers on Wheels. I've worked in all kind of hospitality businesses in a few countries for the past 12+ years. Across these years I've gathered a wealth of knowledge in food, beverages, events etc ... So it only made perfect sense to me to start my own business eventually. WE BRING THE BAR TO YOU is our slogan, that's what SOW is about! Making fantastic drinks is obviously one our goals, but delivering unforgettable experience is what drives me!
Mr Jordan Racine