As one of just three companies in Brisbane to be recognised as a Gold Licence Caterer by the Australian Restaurant and Catering Association, you know you’re working with the best when you choose Dalton Catering for your wedding. This award-winning catering company specialises in crafting memorable gourmet experiences at weddings across Brisbane, Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast.
If you’re looking to get married in Brisbane, on the Gold Coast, or surrounding areas, Dalton Catering invites you to join them for an obligation-free wedding consultation. They’ll discuss your wedding vision, style, budget, and any dietary requirements, before crafting a bespoke wedding catering package that’s just right for you.
Whether you’re envisioning an elegant cocktail reception with delectable bite-sized canapés or a luxurious three-course sit-down dinner, Dalton Catering will deliver a truly exceptional dining experience for your wedding. They can create gorgeous grazing tables and stations, individual canapés, lavish banquets, decadent multi-course degustation or à la carte menus, and shared table dining options.
“Where do we start... What a truly magical and memorable day. To say that food was at the top of our list is the understatement of the year. Collaborating with the team at Dalton Catering for our wedding day, we were filled with confidence from our very first meeting. Professional and accommodating, a highly skilled ‘A’ team of chefs and front of house staff. We had very high expectations of the meal and service, and they smashed them out of the park. Would we recommend Dalton Catering? In a heartbeat.” - Kate G.
What you can expect when working with Dalton Catering for your wedding:
- Gold license caterer. Dalton Catering is one of just three companies in Queensland to be recognised as a Gold Licence Caterer by the Australian Restaurant and Catering Association. You know you’re working with the very best in wedding catering when you book with Dalton.
- Bespoke wedding packages. The team at Dalton Catering understands that no two weddings are the same, and that’s why they tailor each catering package individually. They’ll work closely with you to create a bespoke wedding menu that perfectly complements your wedding style and budget.
- Exceptional dishes. Each of Dalton’s dishes is bursting with mouthwatering flavours, celebrating local gourmet ingredients and seasonal produce. Your guests will be blown away by the imaginative presentation of each dish as they dine at your wedding.
What you’ll love about working with Dalton Catering for your wedding:
- Extensive menu options. Dalton’s innovative food menus change with the seasons and can be tailored to suit any style of wedding. Whether you’re planning a luxurious sit-down wedding or a stand-up cocktail reception, you’ll be guaranteed a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
- Personalised service. When you first reach out to Dalton Catering, they’ll organise to meet for an obligation-free consultation and discuss your wedding plans. The team will discuss with you your favourite dishes, flavours, and any dietary requirements.
- Passionate team of caterers. Over the past 15 years, Dalton Catering has grown from a small one-person operation to a dedicated team of talented apprentice chefs, kitchen hands, front of house, management, and support staff.
- Venue partners. Dalton Catering partners with some of the finest venues across Brisbane and the Gold Coast, including Rosewood Estate, Branell Homestead, and Samsonvale Hall.
What menu options does Dalton Catering offer?
Dalton Catering offers a wide range of menu options to suit any wedding style. These include:
- Grazing tables and grazing stations
- Canapés and finger food
- Shared table dining
- Seated and fine dining
- Plant-based and vegan
- High tea
- BBQ-style fire dome
Do you have a sample three-course menu for weddings?
- Hand-picked spanner crab with fragrant coconut cream custard, scorched lime, chilli, radish, and Thai herbs
- Brisbane Valley quail with pot-roasted grapes and pickled garlic puree
- Veal tartare with smoked oyster cream and nasturtium oil
- Saddle of lamb with potato and shoulder terrine, pomegranate, and pan juices
- Seared reef fish, diamond clam sauce, mussels, crispy scales, and seaweed
- Spiced dry-aged duck breast, plum sauce, heirloom vegetables, and yoghurt
- White chocolate, dulce de leche, and whey ice cream
- Vanilla crumb, yuzu curd, and lavender meringue
- Petit fours - individual handmade mini desserts
“The food for our wedding of 170 guests, for both pre-dinner and 3-course reception was INCREDIBLE! Our guests could not compliment us enough on the service and quality of the food which was delivered in the evening. Excellent food is what makes an exceptional party and I would definitely recommend Dalton Catering to anyone who is looking for just that. BIG thanks to the team at Dalton for making our wedding so memorable.” - Laura P.