Congratulations on your engagement and forthcoming wedding and thank you very much for your interest in Black Cab Central.
We are very proud of our independent 5 star rating. We will treat your special day as if it was our own and will do our absolute utmost to make your event as enjoyable and memorable as possible. Should you have any wedding themes, colours or ideas you’d like to incorporate with the cabs, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will do our best to accommodate. If you would like to view a cab and go for a test drive, you are very welcome. Please visit our free resources pages on our website for useful blog articles to help plan your day.
Here are some reasons to choose our Black Cabs:
- 5 star rating with guaranteed best service and prices - We strive to make your special day as perfect as possible. Please read our independent reviews across the internet
- Iconic, individual and eye-catching – With fewer than 30 classic London cabs in Australia and less than 50 TX4 London Taxis in Sydney, there aren’t many vehicles on these shores that generate as much attention from all age groups
- Comfort and reliability – The FX4 worked the streets of London for over 50 years and even today, is probably amongst the most comfortable passenger vehicles in the world. Our air-conditioned cabs feature wheelchair access, lots of grab handles for accessibility . Child seats for 007 LDN can be provided if required
- Seats up to 6 Adults Our classic cabs can seat up to 6 adults with the modern cabs seating 5 adults. Features include face to face seating in the designated passenger cabin including ample space for the bride and her dress
- Market-leading In Car Entertainment including complimentary music playlists, Bluetooth stereo system (configurable with your smartphone) and a GoPro to record the journey to ceremony
- Customised number plates - “LON70N” & “007LDN” to match wedding themes
- Cabs to match your theme - In additional to traditional black cabs, we can also provide a midnight blue cab and various colour ribbons and decorations.
- As British as cup of tea or t-shirt sun tan – There is no better way to pay tribute to your British heritage or re-live memories of a British adventure. We even provide British props for photos
- Just because they are cool, quirky and something different
- LGBT Friendly This should go without saying and shouldn’t be a reason at all but sadly it seems some operators aren’t.
Prices from $300. For enquires outside Sydney, please message us for a bespoke quotation.