Based in the romantic Southern Highlands of NSW, Sylvan Glen is a gorgeous multi-space events venue. One of the region’s hidden gems, this private estate is set on 60 acres of lush countryside and boasts a stunning garden ceremony location. The winding path leads from the guesthouse down to the pristine gardens, a grand ceremony arch adorned with flowers and greenery standing tall at the end of the aisle. In the event of misbehaving weather, Sylvan Glen has a magnificent stone and timber chapel on the main lawn.
“Donna and the team at Sylvan Glen are just amazing. Our wedding was everything we wanted, and true to what weddings should be about - a weekend surrounded by our loved ones, celebrating the start of our marriage.” Sarah H
The reception centre caters for up to 140 people in a relaxed, rustic setting. Long timber tables, lavish feasts, and live music set the tone for a cosy celebration with your friends and loved ones. Available for exclusive hire, Sylvan Glen is a romantic and private venue is that ideal for weekends that span an entire weekend.
What you’ll love about Sylvan Glen for your Southern Highlands wedding:
- The VIP bridal suite. Wedding couples have exclusive access to a gorgeous bridal suite that boasts a four-poster queen bed, Italian linen, and a spacious separate wing ideal for pre-wedding preparations.
- Onsite accommodation. The Guesthouse is Sylvan Glen’s high-end onsite accommodation. A heritage building with rustic luxury features, The Guesthouse offers 15 ensuite rooms and accommodates 42 people. The outdoor terrace overlooks the sprawling estate.
- It’s perfect for multi-day events. Make a weekend of your wedding! The bride and groom parties can arrive on a Friday evening for relaxed drinks and dinner, host the wedding on Saturday, then invite your guests back for a casual brunch on Sunday!
Highlights of Sylvan Glen:
- Exclusive hire
- Onsite and nearby accommodation
- Outdoor and indoor ceremony options