Situated in Brisbane, Jacqueline Drew Cakes is a wedding cake designer specialising in stunning, detailed sugar flowers.
Jacqueline is an expert when it comes to sugar flowers, with this experienced cake designer having studied sugar floral artistry at London's esteemed Peggy Porschen academy - famed for designing wedding cakes for the likes of supermodel Kate Moss and fashion designer Stella McCartney. Jacqueline uses the skills she has developed over the years to hand-craft elegant flower designs that beautifully embellish her delicious fondant wedding cakes.
Indeed, Jacqueline’s luxurious cakes taste incredible, with heavenly flavours on her two menus. This includes fan favourites like white chocolate mud cake and caramel mud cake and lesser-known gems like chocolate, orange & fig and white chocolate, coconut, macadamia & mango, among others.
With Jacqueline Drew Cakes at the helm of your wedding cake, you’ll receive a bespoke, delectable masterpiece decorated with gorgeous sugar flowers.
“Absolutely magnificent Jackie! We were blown away by the cake, the detail in the flowers and leaves was mesmerising! And so very delicious! Thank you” — Lauren & Tom.
What you'll love about working with Jacqueline Drew Cakes for your Brisbane wedding:
- All designs are bespoke, inspired by you, your event, and your passions. Jacqueline works closely with you to create something unique and special for your big day.
- Scrumptious cake flavours. Caramel mud cake, white chocolate mud cake infused with swirls of raspberry jam, and chocolate mud cake are just three of the enticing flavours on the Mud Cake Menu. Meanwhile, tantalising flavours like Coffee, Walnut & Rose, White Chocolate, Lemon, Lavender & Blueberry, and traditional fruit cake are some of the delicious offerings on the Something More Heavenly Menu - and there’s plenty more to choose from.
- Beautiful hand-crafted sugar flowers. A creative at heart, Jacqueline traded corporate roles for an intensive sugar floral artistry course at the prestigious Peggy Porschen Academy in London. She has also spent years developing her own design aesthetic and continually learning under renowned international educators. With a passion for beautiful, luxurious things, your cake by Jacqueline will sure be an exquisite work of art.
Highlights of Jacqueline Drew Cakes:
- Premium cake ingredients. Gluten free options available
- Elegant, handcrafted sugar flowers that are yours to keep for years to come
- Two cake flavour menus to choose from
- All cakes are bespoke and made-to-order
- Passionate about colour and design
- Delivers to venues across south-east Queensland and beyond