If you’re wanting the flexibility to pick your own suppliers, design your reception and ceremony space, and invite your fur babies to your wedding, then Mystic Ridge Estate is an excellent find. This rustic property is set in the countryside - just 25 minutes out of Canberra, and boasts plenty of wild space, stunning views, and multiple ceremony and reception sites. You might like to book a twilight wedding ceremony on the hill or in the forest, followed by a reception in the stable or under a marquee.
You’ll be able to choose between a cocktail-style or a seated dinner. And the menu? Well, that’s up to you! Whether you want your favourite Italian pizza delivered or want to bring in your preferred caterer, the fare served at your wedding is your choice alone. The drinks, too, of course. As a BYO venue, you’re able to serve the delicious beverages you like - so what’ll it be? Merlot? Cocktails? Rose? Whatever your choice, your guests will be able to enjoy the incredible food and drinks while taking in the beautiful native surroundings under starlight.
“Our mission is to provide a beautiful venue for couples to create their dream elopement or small wedding.” Mystic Ridge Estate
What you can expect when working with Mystic Ridge Estate for your wedding:
- Beautiful property. Mystic Ridge Estate is a breathtaking, rustic wedding venue located on 30 acres of land. This exceptional estate overlooks stunning Lake George, and features plenty of gum trees, a forest, an American barn stable, and two large dams.
- Blank canvas. At Mystic Ridge Estate, you’ll have the complete freedom to design your wedding exactly as you’d like it - you won’t need to compromise on a thing! This exquisite venue is a blank canvas for you to create your dream wedding. You’ll be able to theme and style the space, add your own decorations, and bring in your preferred suppliers.
- BYO venue. Mystic Ridge Estate is a BYO venue, so you can bring your own tasty drinks or cocktails along. Whether you want to hire a portable bar or bring in eskies filled with beer and wine, you’ll be able to make it happen. The world is your oyster - perhaps you can mix your own signature wedding cocktails!
- Stunning views. If you’re on the hunt for a DIY wedding venue with incredible scenery, you’ve just found it. Mystic Ridge Estate offers couples expansive views of Lake George, a pine forest area, old gum trees, and the rural countryside. The setting is delightfully rustic, and showcases the best of what Australia has to offer.
Here’s what else you need to know about Mystic Ridge Estate.
- Ceremony and reception sites. You can choose to have your ceremony anywhere on the property or inside the rustic, American-style barn. Outdoors, there is a beautiful forest that’s just perfect for romantic ceremonies. There’s also a gorgeous spot on top of a hill with impressive views. Your reception, on the other hand, can be held in the stable or in a hired marquee - might we suggest some fairy lights and lanterns to embellish the space?
- Photo locations. This expansive, beautiful property boasts numerous wedding photography locations - your photographer will have a field day! From by the lake to in the forest, the possibilities are endless.
- Pets. Pet lovers, rejoice! You’re more than welcome to bring along your fur babies to your wedding. Don’t have any pets? You’re welcome to be photographed with any of the on-site farm animals.
- Great location. Mystic Ridge Estate is conveniently located, and is easy for out-of-towners to access. In fact, it’s just a short 25-minute drive from Canberra along the Federal Hwy.
- Micro weddings and elopements. This stunning property is an ideal place for intimate weddings and elopements - after all, it is rural and perfectly secluded! You can host a charming micro wedding here with all your nearest and dearest loved ones - it’s the perfect space for an intimate occasion.
- Exclusive use. When you book with Mystic Ridge Estate, you’ll have exclusive use of the expansive, beautiful property, so you can dress it up or down however you like. You’re also welcome to make use of the free parking and place your marquee wherever you’d like!