Celebrate your wedding in style at the ultra-modern Midnight Hotel, Autograph Collection Canberra. Designed by award-winning Australian architects, Fender Katsalidis, this chic 5-star hotel boasts stunning interiors and unique event spaces. Moody tones contrast with crisp white features to create a sleek modern aesthetic, complemented by custom artworks.
Choose from three sophisticated venue spaces for your Midnight Hotel Canberra wedding, including the light-filled Conservatory, the central Atrium, and the sleek Midnight Bar. Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or an extravagant soiree, each space at the hotel is completely customisable and can be tailored to suit your vision. Your dedicated Midnight Hotel wedding executive will be on-hand throughout the entire process, ensuring every detail is taken care of so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day.
When it comes to dining, bespoke food menus are designed by Midnight Hotel’s executive chef, who sources the freshest local produce to create beautiful dishes that are bursting with flavour. Depending on your wedding style, choose from three distinct menu options: a shared five-course lunch/dinner served family-style, an individually plated three-course lunch/dinner, or a selection of delicious canapés for cocktail-style receptions.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Midnight Hotel Canberra wedding:
- The stylish venue spaces. Designed by acclaimed architects Fender Katsalidis, Midnight Hotel Canberra offers the ultimate choice in stylish event spaces for your inner-city wedding ceremony and reception. Choose from the ultra-modern Conservatory, the central Atrium, and the chic Midnight Bar.
- The bespoke food menus. The Midnight Hotel’s talented executive chef has crafted three distinct menu styles that showcase exceptional local produce. You might opt for a sharing-style five-course lunch/dinner, an individually plated three-course lunch/dinner, or a selection of delicious canapés for cocktail-style receptions.
- The luxury hotel accommodation. The convenience of a hotel wedding means that your guests can retire to their luxurious hotel rooms as the wedding celebrations draw to a close. The ultra-modern rooms at Midnight Hotel have all the amenities you could possibly think of, including a complimentary minibar and valet parking.
Choose from 3 venue options at Midnight Hotel, Autograph Collection Canberra:
- The Conservatory. The hotel’s Conservatory is a completely customisable venue option, allowing you to work closely with your dedicated wedding executive to transform the space into the wedding reception venue of your dreams. The Conservatory boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, unique modern design features, sheer and block-out curtains, and built-in audio-visual equipment.
- The Atrium. Perfect for wedding ceremonies or cocktail parties, the central Atrium space is a tranquil oasis nestled in the heart of Midnight Hotel. It features landscaped gardens, a cascading waterfall feature, decking, and nested seating.
- Midnight Bar. The ultimate inner-city event venue, Midnight Bar offers a chic, moody setting for cocktail-style weddings or post-wedding functions. The bar’s stylish interior design features plush textural furnishings complemented by an alfresco dining setting.
What Midnight Hotel, Autograph Collection Canberra weddings are like:
- Architecturally designed 5-star hotel
- Stylish and contemporary venue spaces
- Completely customisable conservatory with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Adaptable interiors for different table and dancefloor setups
- Dedicated Midnight Hotel wedding executive
- Thoughtfully curated food and beverage packages
- Choice of five-course sharing style menu or individually plated menu
- 192 guest rooms and 7 luxurious suites
What’s included in a wedding package at Midnight Hotel Canberra?
Wedding reception packages start at $70 per person and include the following:
- Exclusive venue hire
- Room set up according to your agreed reception style
- Dedicated wedding executive to assist with event planning
- Personalised wedding menus
- PA system and built-in AV equipment
- Table linen, numbers, and napkins
- Cake table with black or white table linen
- Gift table with black or white table linen
Can I have my ceremony at Midnight Hotel, Autograph Collection Canberra?
Yes. Wedding ceremonies at Midnight Hotel Canberra cost $500 and include the following:
- Use of Midnight Hotel’s central Atrium for ceremony and photography
- Ceremony set up for 20 guests
- Dedicated wedding executive to assist with event planning
- Signing table with black or white table linen and two chairs
- Small PA system
- Wet weather option available
What is the accommodation like at Midnight Hotel, Autograph Collection Canberra?
Designed by acclaimed Australian architects Fender Katsalidis, this 5-star hotel houses 192 guest rooms and 7 luxurious suites. Each room boasts premium amenities including a complimentary minibar, plush king bed, espresso machine, atrium views, custom made Hunter LAB toiletries, Google Chromecast in-room entertainment, HD Smart TV, complimentary high-speed WiFi, and valet parking. Guests attending weddings at the Midnight Hotel, Autograph Collection will have access to a special wedding accommodation discount.
What’s the food like at Midnight Hotel, Autograph Collection Canberra weddings?
Bespoke food menus are expertly crafted by Midnight Hotel’s executive chef and showcase the freshest local produce. You’ll have the option to choose between three menu styles for your wedding: a shared five-course lunch/dinner served family-style, an individually plated three-course lunch/dinner, or a selection of delicious canapés for cocktail-style receptions. Food menus are expertly paired with premium wines and beers, with two beverage packages to choose from. You also have the option to have beverages charged on consumption, just advise the team of your budget.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Midnight Hotel, Autograph Collection Canberra?
- Australian National Botanic Gardens
- Canberra Centre
- Commonwealth Park
- National Gallery of Australia
- Mount Ainslie Lookout
- The National Arboretum Canberra
Midnight Hotel, Autograph Collection is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates