Situated in Sydney, registered civil celebrant and all-around delight, Lee-Anne Dimech, works with couples to create their dream wedding ceremony - whether that’s a vibrant occasion with all the stops pulled out or an intimate elopement for two.
The owner of Sharing Your Journey, Lee-Anne is undoubtedly well-versed in all aspects of ceremony planning and can help couples design an occasion that beautifully reflects their unique tastes and personalities.
Lee-Anne aims to personalise her couples’ ceremonies as much as possible, hell-bent on capturing their individuality and officiating a meaningful ceremony that inspires and delights.
"Thank you so much, Lee-Anne for the amazing service you provided my husband and I. We appreciate all your support and guidance, Both before and during the wedding day, especially making sure that I am calm. The ceremony was amazing and the words you said to us were crafted so beautifully, it was better than I had expected, we were all very touched. We can not thank you enough!!” Shagufta
What you'll love about working with Sharing Your Journey for your wedding:
- Experienced civil celebrant. Lee-Anne has officiated countless wedding ceremonies and has the confidence and knowledge to prove it. Don't let that fool you though, she's still as enthusiastic and passionate about love as she was the very first time she officiated a ceremony.
- Commitment to telling your story. This caring, thoughtful celebrant wants nothing more than for you to have a beautiful, personalised ceremony that's all about you. To do this, Lee-Anne gets to know her couples well - perhaps over a glass of good wine or coffee, then gets to work writing a ceremony that's one-of-a-kind and customised.
Highlights of working with Sharing Your Journey:
- Passionate about customised ceremonies
- Will gently guide you through the legalities
- Meaningful, authentic ceremonies
- Experienced, confident registered civil celebrant
- Works with couples to craft the perfect ceremony
“Lee-Anne did a beautiful service for my daughter at a very difficult time. She went above and beyond to ensure the day was special for the bride and groom. She has a great grasp of the importance of her role and responsibilities as a celebrant and was fantastic to work with. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much, Lee-Anne.” Terrie