A big congratulations to you and thanks for visiting! Your wedding ceremony is a celebration of your special and unique love.
Inviting me into your space to perform the celebration of your marriage is not something I take lightly.
I want to make sure that you totally feel each moment, and for the precious people in your life, taking part in witnessing your marriage to feel a deep sense of joy and connection with you and each other.
Making a connection with you, and you with me is paramount, and this involves:
- An initial, relaxed catch-up, either face to face, Face Time or a good telephone chat. No commitment.
- Tell me about what you'd like or envisage for your ceremony
- I'll share a bit about myself, and give you a sense of what's involved in creating your meaningful and personalised ceremony
- I'll outline my fees
- Once you decide to connect, you will lodge a Notice of Intended Marriage, with me, as explained during initial catch up.
- We become a bit of a team and begin the process of creating YOUR ceremony together.
- Based on the style of ceremony, we'll review options and ideas, I'll provide you with readings to consider, and examples to support you in writing your own vows.
- Basically I work with you, until you're totally happy.
- If you would like a meaningful and heartfelt ceremony, that truly reflects who you are, please get in touch. It would be a privilege to be your Celebrant.