Justin Morley is passionate, highly experienced, flexible, and understands how important it is to feel comfortable and connected with your marriage celebrant. With over ten years of experience in the wedding industry, Justin provides superior guidance, advice, and extensive resources to ensure your wedding ceremony reflects you and your partner as authentically as possible.
Designing your ceremony to suit your individual needs perfectly is something that Justin strives to achieve. Whether you’re after a traditional structure or a more contemporary vibe, Justin can accommodate. He’s done everything from formal to casual ceremonies, keeping guests engaged and couples relaxed.
Justin will take the time to brainstorm ideas, write up a ceremony script and revise as many times as needed, provide a wide selection of beautiful poems, readings, and music, as well as incorporate any personal materials you desire. Having worked in some of Melbourne’s most stunning wedding venues, he can also provide a list of recommended locations and answer any questions you may have about them.
“Justin was extremely professional and friendly. He delivered exactly what we were after, and we were incredibly happy with his service.” - Nick R.
What you'll love about working with Justin Morley for your Melbourne wedding:
- Highly experienced. Justin has officiated over 200 marriages over the past 11 years. With an extensive background in hosting, entertainment, event management, and comedy, you and your guests are in for a treat.
- Warm, friendly personality. Justin’s genuine, vivacious personality adds to the day’s merriment and makes for a truly memorable ceremony. He’ll bring his big smile, positive attitude, and passion to the table, ready to ensure that everyone has a special time.
- Guides you every step of the way. From the initial meeting and ceremony preparation to the rehearsal and technical legalities, Justin will be there for you every step of the way. He will thoroughly explain the legal process to you, and ensure that your ceremony is crafted precisely to your liking.
Highlights of working with Justin Morley Melbourne:
- Highly experienced professional
- Traditional and modern ceremonies
- Same-sex ceremonies
- Passionate, enthusiastic, friendly
- Extensive resources
- Fully vaccinated
Can you look after all the legal documentation?
Justin Morley will look after all the legal documentation for you, including the Notice of Intended Marriage form and the lodgement of relevant documents.
How long does the ceremony last for?
Justin’s ceremonies generally last between 20 and 30 minutes, depending upon the ceremony style.
Do you have your own PA and music system?
Justin provides a professional PA system to play music, whether through an iPod, phone, or tablet. He also supplied high-quality microphones for a flawless ceremony.
“Justin is an amazing celebrant. From our first meeting, he made us feel comfortable and confident in his services. Thank you for being so professional, well-spoken, well presented and punctual. More than anything, thank you for making it fun and light-hearted. We highly enjoyed working with you and appreciate how easy you made the process for us. Highly recommend Justin!” - Tina H.