“Jay is the one person that could be your marriage celebrant and you’ll know that you’re not going insane while you’re planning!! Jay was incredible with all of the communication, was always open to meet for a coffee to talk about anything if you need it. Jay brings so much light and laughter into the ceremony which is great for the nerves! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Jay!” Tiarnah
What you can expect when working with Your Day with Jay for your wedding:
- Modern celebrant. If you’re on the hunt for a modern celebrant, Jay is your guy. Jay’s ceremonies are refreshing, original and a complete breath of fresh air - your guests will love it!
- Lots of fun. Wedding ceremonies aren’t supposed to be dull, and they certainly aren’t when Jay is officiating! Jay keeps the pace going, reads the room and adjusts accordingly, and is a fantastic storyteller - your loved ones will be enchanted by his style and learn a few things about you as a couple along the way.
- Passion. Jay loves weddings - he can’t get enough of them! His passion shines through in all his ceremonies, he loves love, and enjoys being part of a couple’s romantic, special day.
- People person. Jay has more than 10 years of experience working with people, and has strong people skills as a result. From making guests laugh to handling unexpected surprises and dealing with Uncle Mick’s unusual sense of humour, Jay tackles any wedding ceremony situation with grace and laughter.
- Confidence. Well, this is important! Jay is a confident public speaker, and can project his voice, speak with authority and tell your story in a captivating manner. Check, check and check!
Here’s what else you need to know about Your Day with Jay:
- Happy to travel. Jay is based in NSW’s Lismore, but will travel around the far north coast and Byron Bay areas to officiate weddings - in fact, he’s be happy to travel to be there!
- Other services. Jay also conducts funeral services, and believes in celebrating the lives of those we have sadly lost. Jay conducts these services with sensitivity, compassion and empathy.
- Well presented. Is it your worst fear that your celebrant will rock up to your ceremony wearing a tracksuit and sandals? Well, you don’t need to worry about that with Jay! Jay ensures he is professional and well-presented for his ceremonies - after all, he will be in quite a few photos!
“Jay was such a pleasure to have at our wedding, he did such an amazing job with our ceremony and it was exactly what we wanted! 10/10 recommend Jay.” Jessica
“You would not get a more loving, caring or friendly person than Jay to help you finalise your love for each other... and so passionate about everything he endeavours to do…” Val