Selecting the perfect person to officiate your wedding might seem like a daunting task, but when you stroll into your local cafe to meet the lovely Cindy Cawsey, you’ll wonder what you ever worried about.
Warm and likable, Cindy instantly puts everyone around her at ease with her huge smile and even bigger heart, her infectious laugh further complementing her captivating ways. She was born to be a marriage celebrant, you’ll see, with everything about her charming nature fitting in perfectly at weddings: She’s a sucker for love, a confident public speaker, and can crack a good joke or two - which is why she offers MC services, too.
A Hunter Valley local, Cindy Cawsey thoroughly enjoys creating personalised wedding scripts for couples, ensuring their wedding is as fun, emotional, and joy-filled as possible. A self-proclaimed “true romantic at heart” and a wife of 29 years, Cindy also loves to inject sentiment and romance into each of her magical ceremonies, ensuring to let the love and passion shine through.
Cindy Cawsey provides her wonderful celebrant and MC services across New South Wales’ Hunter Valley, Newcastle, and Port Stephens areas.
“All in all, I love people and really just hope to achieve the service a couple desires, and one they will hopefully never forget.” Cindy
What you can expect when working with Cindy Cawsey Celebrant for your wedding:
- Engaging celebrant with passion. The lovely Cindy is certainly one entertaining celebrant; she knows how to deliver a speech so it’s engaging, she can think on her feet, and she’ll definitely litter your ceremony with her trademark wit.
- Affordable prices. Prices for Cindy’s beautiful wedding ceremonies start from $800 for a Saturday and drop as low as $700 for weddings from Sunday to Friday.
Highlights of Cindy Cawsey Celebrant:
- Creates a personalised script for every couple
- Can act as a Master of Ceremonies
- Brilliant listener and supportive celebrant
- Unequivocally supports marriage equality
- Also officiates vow renewals and elopements
- Beautiful Hunter Valley location
Tell us 3+ things couples love about working with you.
- My clients love my contagious personality!
- My listening skills. I really take on what people say to create a perfect script
- My flexibility in addressing their needs.