If you're on the lookout for a celebrant who acts more like a best friend (albeit, a somewhat organised one) than a stuffy professional, then you'll appreciate Jared Attwell. Jared - the owner of Hitched by Jared - acts as a champion for his couples and makes them feel relaxed, laidback, and excited for their wedding.
Jared ensures the ceremony planning process is a fun-filled journey (giggling fits come included with his price!) and loves having a good chat - especially about weddings. Indeed, Jared is more than happy to chat about your ceremony and has plenty of vows, rituals, and reading ideas up his sleeve.
"We can't thank Jared enough for making our wedding ceremony so special! He was caring and quirky and ensured that the ceremony was personalised to reflect who we are as a couple. It was a truly memorable day." Matt
What you'll love about working with Hitched by Jared for your wedding:
- Bespoke ceremonies. With Jared in your ceremony planning team, you'll get a meaningful ceremony script that reflects the story of how you met and how you came to be engaged. Jared will get to know you, craft a customised ceremony script, and surprise you with his powerful, gorgeous words.
- Fun, warm celebrant. While he's undoubtedly professional when planning and officiating a ceremony, Jared's strengths lay in his personable manner. He's down to earth, fun to be around, and puts people at ease with his warmth and friendliness.
Highlights of working with Hitched by Jared:
- Funny, warm celebrant with enthusiasm
- Services the Gold Coast and Brisbane
- Loves travelling and the great outdoors