No-one brings warmth and humour like the Irish, and you’ll receive that in spades with Nuala Quigley as your Wedding Celebrant. Experienced in officiating weddings of many different cultures and beliefs, combining fun, laughter and tradition - Nuala ensures your ceremony is a true reflection of you! Oozing with excellent reviews and a variety of packages for you to choose from.
Nuala Quigley prides herself on offering a comprehensive, professional and customised ceremony.
With over four years experience under her belt she has married hundreds of couples in so many different locations!
As a celebrant who embraces other cultures she has crafted many ceremonies that blends religions and cultures together. Whether it be handfasting, sand, rose or Irish whiskey drinking ceremonies, Nuala has a ritual to suit you!
Nuala can also be your Master of Ceremonies for the evening!
Believing that quality is better than quantity, Nuala only accepts so many bookings each month so that she can give value and time to each couple.
Roger & Trudy were thrilled with her recent Celebrant/MC job for them. Have a read of their google review:
Nuala is worth her weight in gold!!
She was born for this. The process was extremely seamless with Nuala closely guiding us through every step of the ceremony. Nuala was all too happy to jump on a call or visit in person to discuss every detail. Not only was she our celebrant, she was also our MC. This might typically be a role you would give to a close family member or friend. But for us, it was important that all our guests relax into the night without having any ‘jobs.’ Well Nuala absolutely aced this, to the point where our guests thought Nuala was a long-time friend. That is the kind of loving effort she puts into her work! Our wedding day wouldn’t have been the success it was without Nuala’s hard work and attention to detail.
We highly recommend Nuala as your celebrant/ MC for your special day. Thanks again Nuala for making our day so special.
What you’ll love about Nuala Quigley as your Gold Coast wedding celebrant:
- Selection of wedding packages -Platinum, Gold & Elopement
- Consultation services - each couple have at least 3 meetings where Nuala can go through the run sheet for your ceremony, provide a guide for choosing additions for your ceremony and she can provide ideas on how to make your ceremony unique.
- Professional writing services - Nuala assists couples, mainly grooms, put their thoughts into words for their vows! She provides samples of vows to each couple and can edit and eloborate where needed. Brides in particular find this service extremly helpful!
- Rachel W has said "Nuala, thank you so much for helping Brad write his vows, I have always known what I want to say but Brad didnt know where to start. Your easy going manner helped him open up and be able to put his feelings on paper, I couldn't be happier. Thank you for your help!"
- Complete wardrobe control! Nuala sends each bride, close to the wedding date, a catalogue of all her wedding outfits so the bride gets to choose what she wears! No worries about colours clashing or cleavage showing!
- A recent google review from Emma & Tom: "Oh my goodness, where to begin! From the bottom of our hearts we cannot thank Nuala enough! A celebrant who truly went above and beyond and felt like part of the family! After two years of postponements Nuala finally helped us tie the knot. She was there for us through all the disappointments of postponements and made sure that when our special day did come it was absolutely perfect! Nuala went the extra mile at every turn, rewriting our ceremony countless times, even let us choose her outfit (what more could a bride want) and was always available to discuss the ceremony making sure that we were able to relax and enjoy our nuptials on the big day!"
- State of the art sound system - Nuala knows how important it is to be heard! She has invested thousands of dollars into her sound system which she allows each couple utilise for their ceremony. A mixture of BOSE and Seinnheiser is the perfect receipe to be heard!
- Mixing modern and traditional. A wedding ceremony should be a reflection of the couple. Nuala blends modern elements with traditional and cultural beliefs.
- She loves her job. Nuala became a celebrant because she loves making people happy, and how better to provide that service than by attending to them on their most important day as a couple?
Nuala has been fronting the public for her entire career, a Communications graduate with many years experience public speaking. She is happily married and mother to four beautiful children. Having the privilege of working all over the world, she has a genuine appreciation and understanding of the many beautiful diversities.
At the end of the day she is down to earth and easy to talk to. Brides and grooms alike enjoy being able to have their complete input to their ceremony.
Mrs Nuala Quigley