“Dylan was so easy to work with. Everything we dreamed about he brought to life and we always felt comfortable knowing he was by our side. Our guests were raving about him and we couldn’t have hoped for anything better. We really enjoyed the way he worked with us to make everything reflect us and our style, he was even able to predict things we needed on the day that we hadn't anticipated. I would highly recommend Dylan” - Jess & Mark O'Reilly
Standing next to my best friends as they said “I Do” or being selected as their Master of Ceremonies was something that I had the great honor of doing countless times. My natural ability to bring confidence and calm to any situation, my experience running events, and my charismatic and humorous nature on the microphone perfectly suited me to join the ranks as an Authorised Marriage Celebrant in Australia.
As a celebrant, I am super laid back, fun, and energetic. I have a kick-ass job because I genuinely love weddings. I love staring down the aisle as the beautiful bride steps out for her procession, I love looking back at the groom as he wipes away a tear and I love nothing more than saying, “Ladies and Gentlemen, for the very first time, may I introduce to you …..”
What you can expect when working with Dylan for your wedding:
- Tailored ceremony. Dylan believes that each wedding ceremony should be unique and personal to the couple, which is why he customises every ceremony. Dylan will listen to your hopes and preferences for the ceremony (over a cup of coffee, or something stronger, perhaps?) and tailor your ceremony to your liking.
- Charming, funny personality. If you’re after a celebrant who’s not afraid to have a laugh and will enchant all your guests (even aunt Ruth who doesn’t like anyone!), then Dylan is the right celebrant for you.
- Experienced celebrant. Your wedding will not be Dylan’s first ceremony. In fact, far from it. Dylan is highly experienced and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to ceremonies. So whether you need help writing your vows, are unsure how to lodge your Notice of Intended Marriage, or are having trouble selecting a reading, Dylan can help.
- Great public speaker. Dylan is an excellent public speaker, in fact, we’d go so far as to say he is an exceptional speaker. He’s confident, calm, engaging, funny, and oh-so charming. You’ll love having Dylan tell your story or be your MC for the evening.
- Excellent MC services. That’s right, you can book Dylan for your ceremony and your reception. Dylan is an experienced MC, and is a fantastic host - way better than your uncle who’s had one too many or your friend who’s a wee bit scared of the spotlight. He’ll charm your guests, keep the evening running smoothly, and introduce all your speakers.
- Management and planning. With a background in European Tour Management and Global Event Planning, you can bet that Dylan is highly organised and exceptionally punctual. You can count on Dylan to be there exactly when you need him. Not to mention, you might also like to book Dylan’s wedding planning services...
“With all the uncertainty around COVID-19, Dylan made us feel at ease and excited about the fact we could still get married regardless of what was going on in the world. As a celebrant, he was so professional but also had fun with the ceremony which we loved! If you're a 2020 bride and not able to have the day you’d hoped, I’d highly suggest reaching out to Dylan. He did the perfect little elopement ceremony and it was so worth it. Dylan helped remind us that regardless of the situation, love always wins" – Meg & Luke Hall
Here’s what else you need to know about Dylan's Services.
- All-inclusive packages. Dylan offers four flexible and all-inclusive wedding packages for couples to choose from. From a platinum package with the lot to an elopement style bronze package, there’s something for everyone.
- Commitment ceremonies. Dylan can also officiate commitment ceremonies, so if someone loves Dylan’s work at your wedding, feel free to recommend him.
- Informal consultation. Understanding that a formal consultation might be a bit overwhelming for some, Dylan offers relaxed, no-strings-attached, informal chats over a nice cup of coffee or zoom call. Here, you can see if Dylan is a good fit for your wedding ceremony and he can answer all your questions.
- Hopeless romantic. Dylan is a self-confessed hopeless romantic and has a love of weddings - which is why he became a celebrant! He thoroughly enjoys officiating weddings and loves seeing his couples laugh, cry happy tears, and profess their love for one another.
More about Dylan's Packages and Inclusions.
Dylan has four all-inclusive wedding packages to choose from - a Platinum, Gold, Elopement, and Legals Only option. Here what’s included in the Platinum Package:
- Initial Consultation
- Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) Sign Off
- Lodgement of the NOIM
- Access to his “Ceremony Planner & Resources” Folder
- Unlimited Consultations
- Unlimited Contact via Email & Phone
- Fully Customised Ceremony Script (3 Amendment - Sign Off 1 Day Prior)
- Individual Consultation on Vows
- Pick My Wardrobe – 8 Choices Offered to “Suit” your Wedding
- Rehearsal Ceremony
- PA Sound System with 2 Wireless Mic
- Customised Wedding Playlist for Arrivals/ Post Ceremony
- Marriage Celebrancy Fees
- Full Ceremony Coordination with Venue, Photographers, Videographers & Suppliers
- Legal Paperwork
- Presentation Marriage Certificate
- Commemorative folder for your marriage documents and a copy of the script
- Name change kit
- Certified Marriage Certificate from the Registry Office (Valued at $60)
And the Elopement Package:
- Initial Consultation
- Lodgement of the NOIM
- Marriage Celebrant Fees
- Just the Essentials Script
- Legal Paperwork
- Presentation Marriage Certificate (for an additional $60, Dylan can organize your Official Certificate of Marriage with the Registry Office for you)
For other packages, contact Dylan Bond by enquiring below.
What else can Dylan help with?
Dylan also has his own Wedding Planning & Event Business called "When Two Become One" therefore offers to take the stress out of wedding planning by providing phenomenal event planning services. Dylan and the team can assist you with end-to-end planning, on-the-day coordination, and lend a hand sourcing and managing suppliers, such as florists, photographers, and entertainment.
Dylan also offers MC services, which includes planning and coordination of:
- The Group Photo
- Canapes/Cocktail hour
- Migration of Guests to the Reception
- Housekeeping and Venue Liaising
- Bridal Party Entry
- Speeches (Inc Speaker Bio’s)
- Cutting of the Cake
- First Dance / Parental Dance
- Wedding Games
- Bouquet Toss/Garter Toss
- Post-Wedding Transport Coordination
“We couldn't have asked for a better MC for our wedding than Dylan. He was fun, professional, made sure the night ran smoothly and everyone had a great time" – Tash & Trent Saw