Angie is a down to earth, organised celebrant who can assist with planning your magical day.
Hi there, my name is Angie Wilson and I’ve been a Marriage Celebrant for over 10 years. I am professional but very down to earth and easy to get along with. My fee includes:
- An emailed copy of my Wedding Information Pack which has lots of information about getting married including:
o The general flow of a wedding ceremony
o A sample wedding ceremony
o Sample vows/blessings/readings/rituals including:
- Honouring the Parents with a Rose Ceremony
- Sand ceremonies/hand fasting
- Initial consultation and completion of the Notice of Intention to Marry form and other legal documents.
- Preparation of an individually designed and personalized wedding ceremony.
- Unlimited contact via email or phone and 1-2 meetings in person including a pre-wedding meeting if required.
- Portable PA sound system available to play your music via USB or phone.
- Forwarding all legal paperwork to Births Deaths & Marriages in the state you were married in a timely manner.
As this union was between two people from opposite sides of the world a Visa had to be organised and Angie was on our side with advice and forms 14 months before we married. There was not guarantee that we would even get married but this did not lessen who willingness to assist. She is very professional with the actual ceremony, left nothing to chance and had different formats to suit different wedding situations. On the day she arrived early, checked all was in place and liaised with the hotel staff. I could not imagine anything going wrong if Angie is involved. There maybe Celebrants as good as Angie but there would be none better.
Angie was perfect for our wedding. She made everybody feel at ease and made the ceremony run smoothly. Angie takes the time to sort everything with regards to the ceremony and has many helpful tools to assist with the planning process. Angie had a real empathy with us and added special touches like "the couples love story", which made it feel very close and personal. Highly Reccomended
Angie was wonderful. After our first phone conversation I felt very comfortable with Angie and she did an amazing job of putting together and delivering a ceremony that really suited us and our style, despite us being interstate and Angie not meeting us in person until just before the wedding.
Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.
Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT
Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.