Are you looking for a modern, fun, experienced and professional celebrant to bring your special day to life? Look no further - Chelsea is your girl! With funny and touching stories and no shortage of laughter and tears, Chelsea creates perfect ceremonies you and your guests will remember forever.
For more than ten years, Chelsea McNamara from Lovebirds Civil Celebrant has been performing weddings across Brisbane, Ipswich, Toowoomba, and the Gold and Sunshine Coasts. Chelsea considers it a huge honour to be a part of someone’s wedding day. She absolutely loves being a wedding celebrant as she gets to meet couples from all walks of life and hear all about their touching and funny love stories, which she transforms into beautiful anecdotes for their ceremony.
"Chelsea was amazing! She sat down with us and got to know us, and she then wrote a completely personalised wedding ceremony script that was all about us. We love that she did that, as it really captured us as a couple. She was fun and easy to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a celebrant." Breeana M
Chelsea genuinely wants couples to have the best wedding day ever. She strives to provide amazing customer service from start to finish, and aims to make the process of planning the ceremony easy, enjoyable and fun. She really listens to couples and tries to get to know them so that she can bring their dream ceremony to life. Whether they are after something short and sweet, or long and fluffy she will make it happen. If couples are feeling a little (or a lot!) nervous about the wedding day her calming and relaxed nature will make even the most jittery of pre wedding nerves disappear. She is professional, experienced, fun and very well reviewed. If you book her you will walk down the aisle feeling calm and confident knowing you are in wonderful hands!
What you’ll love about Lovebirds Civil Celebrant for your wedding:
- Bespoke wedding ceremonies. Chelsea specialises in creating perfectly tailored and bespoke ceremonies for couples.
- Her dedication. Chelsea’s past couples speak so highly of her commitment to going above and beyond to make sure their ceremony came to life exactly as they imagined it. Whether you’re looking for something short and sweet or long and fluffy, Chelsea will expertly adapt the ceremony to suit.
- She has her own equipment. Chelsea owns a high-quality Behringer PA system that delivers perfect sound quality, so even the back row will hear your vows without issue.
Highlights of Lovebirds Civil Celebrant Brisbane:
- Customised wedding ceremonies
- Supplies own PA system
- Confident and down for a giggle!
In a nutshell - I am a modern, professional, experienced and fun civil celebrant with a focus on providing amazing service to couples. From start to finish I take care of absolutely everything and make the whole process of organizing your ceremony easy, stress free and enjoyable. I am same sex friendly and available for weddings all over Queensland and Northern New South Wales.