Philip Holland is the type of marriage celebrant you feel you’ve known for years upon first meeting. He boasts a wealth of experience, wisdom, and a raw passion for capturing your love story in the most authentic, creative, and joyful way possible. He encourages you to contribute as many thoughts and ideas as you like to ensure he performs the wedding ceremony you’ve always envisioned.
Philip never shies away from the opportunity to try something new or out of the ordinary. Regardless of your wedding theme or style, he will happily accommodate and join in on the fun. He has performed over 900 traditional and modern weddings, dressing up as everything from a pirate and Indian magician to a game show host and a clown.
He will even take the time to write up a light-hearted story about you as a unique way to get your guests laughing and involved at the start of the ceremony. His tongue-in-cheek style and undeniable passion for what he does are beloved by the couples he’s married, who he now calls friends.
“Philip was absolutely perfect - he responded to every email immediately, accommodated us with in-person meetings, crafted a beautiful and personal ceremony, and was so amazing on the day that many of our guests commented that he was the best celebrant they'd seen.” - Cassandra C.
What you'll love about working with Philip Holland for your Sydney wedding:
- His incredible thoughtfulness. Philip’s thoughtfulness is admirable. He works with couples all around Sydney, including the Hunter Valley, Wollongong, and the Blue Mountains. Regardless of where you’re located, he is happy to travel to you for every meeting and catch-up. If your parents reside overseas and are unable to make it to the wedding, Philip will offer to perform some of the ceremony in their native language to ensure your wedding day is extra special for them as well.
- Traditional and modern ceremonies. If you’re after a formal, traditional wedding or something a little more out of the ordinary, Philip Holland is eager to hear your ideas and turn your wedding dreams into a vibrant reality. From culturally specific weddings to same-sex marriages, Philip strives to capture who you are as a couple as best he can - making your wedding day an unforgettable occasion for all.
- Highly experienced. It’s not every day you find a marriage celebrant who has performed live weddings on TV Well, this marriage celebrant has! Philip’s not only been a part of a live wedding on Channel 7’s The Morning Show, but also the Four Weddings TV series. With over 16 years in the wedding industry, he’s performed over 900 wedding ceremonies and is ready to bring your ceremony wishes to life next.
Highlights of working with Philip Holland Sydney:
- Highly experienced
- Passionate, joyful, calm nature
- Performs traditional and non-traditional wedding ceremonies
- Isn’t afraid to try something new or out of the ordinary
- Encourages thoughts and ideas from his couples to create the perfect personalised ceremony
Does Philip Holland Sydney perform other services apart from wedding ceremonies?
Yes, Philip Holland also performs vow renewal ceremonies, baby namings, commitment ceremonies and more!
“If you are looking for a professional, approachable, warm and flexible celebrant, then look no further. Philip is wonderful to deal with. Highly recommended.” - Fiona F.