Hello! If you are looking for an attentive and vibrant celebrant passionate about making your wedding ceremony meaningful, fun, and memorable, read on!
I am on a mission to flip the script on all the “unimpressionable” ceremonies I once sat through as a guest; your ceremony will be beautifully written with cheeky anecdotes and sprinkles of humor, and everyone would have teared and laughed as they come away a whole lot closer.
A rabid consumer of Netflix and a CrossFit lover, I am a very personable, down-to-earth, and fun person to work with. Meeting with couples for coffee is always comfortable, like a catch-up chat about your vision, your love story, laugh over the funnies, and get emotional over the sweet bits. Stop the clock, because no one is keeping track. And we keep the conversation and ideas coming even after the sun sets....
What you will love about working with Joanne:
- Flexible times to meet and prompt communication (perks of a full-time celebrant!)
- You will not have to worry about any paperwork unless I come to you
- Throwing all your ideas at me, and we work together to define your ceremony
- Plenty of creativity here to make your ceremony yours
- Hope you love catching up over coffee, and sometimes wine
Tell us about Your Hand In Mine Ceremonies’ wedding packages.
Your Hand In Mine Ceremonies has an ‘All-In’ package, which includes
- Personalised ceremony inspired by your story, for you
- Quick, unlimited communication
- Access to my Wedding Builder
- Travel to the venue, rehearsal included if required, up to 30km from Capital Hill
- Arrival in good time before the ceremony, ready to go whenever you are
- Use of wireless Bluetooth Bose PA and sound system
- Lodgement of all official marriage documents
- Commemorative Certificate of Marriage
- Keepsake script and vow cards